Show at 35 weeks, anything i need to do?

mialou09

3 Beautiful Princesses xx
Reaction score
I lost my 'plug' .....:blush:yuk, last night and i know you can lose it weeks before labour. I cant gert hold of my MW as she's on holiday and am supposed to wait till monday morning before i can contact the main MW's office at our local hospital.
I just wanted to know if there is anything i should avoid now?? Or anything i should do, even though this is my third baby i have no clue. My first once was an induction and i didn't lose my show with my second till i was actually in labour. Thanks

Is it your plug or bloody show? They're two different things you see

You can lose your mucus plug weeks before baby is due but your bloody show usually means labour is imminent. If you go in to labour obviously call the hospital but if not, mention it to your Mw at your appt x

not sure hun but didnt want to read & run... i guess just see how it goes.... i think you only need to avoid sex if your waters have gone but dont quote me on that maybe best to avoid till youv spoken to a MW
take care

I was going to say no sex and no hot baths I think? but dont quote me on that xx

Is it your plug or bloody show? They're two different things you see

You can lose your mucus plug weeks before baby is due but your bloody show usually means labour is imminent. If you go in to labour obviously call the hospital but if not, mention it to your Mw at your appt x

I didn't realise that, sorry if this is TMI but it was very thick mucus but had blood sort of running through it???

Your show is like really thick mucus type stuff - clear or cloudy or greenish. Your 'bloody show' is usually the same but with bright red blood.
Your plug regenerates itself, and losing it isnt anything to worry about.
If its your bloody show - ring your mw.

Was it clear with blood? If so that sounds like your bloody show - if it is I wouldn't worry too much but if your waters break no sex or baths and call the hospital straightaway but don't worry til that happens baby is still protected :flower:

Still mention to your Mw on Monday though either way as she'll need to know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->