show me your bumps february ladies! :)

myheadismush

Reaction score
hey all!
im curious to see what other february bumps look like!
im due feb 23rd with my 3rd :)

this is my bump as of today! excuse the messy bed in the background lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 42
I'm due 17th Feb but don't think I dare post my flabby belly to be compared with your fantastic figure!

aww your lil bump is gorgeous!!! Im due 9th Feb and mines about the same as yours!

Im usually a size 10 but feel like my waist is completley starting to go! Its nice to get a bump. . so exciting lol x x

I'm due on the 3rd Feb but am far too wobbly to post pictures just yet! I'm in maternity trousers and have probably gone up a clothes size :) x

omg your bumps are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im sooooooooo jealous as my 'bump' just looks wobbly and like im just getting fatter :cry: so i wont be posting a pic of mine just yet even though im almost 16 weeks!!

myheadismush, if only i had a figure like yours!!

hey all!
im curious to see what other february bumps look like!
im due feb 23rd with my 3rd :)

this is my bump as of today! excuse the messy bed in the background lol!

Wow, you look gorgeous!! Super hot!!

awww ladies dont be silly! im sure all of your bumps are lovely, ALL bumps of ALL shapes and sizes are :)
totally understand if youd rather not post pics but id love to see them, i just wanted to compare with people due around the same time, i feel huge compared to my last pregnancies! :)

and trust me, a low resolution photo does wonders to mask stretch marks, veins and cellulite! its all there LOL!

Lil miss- thanks for posting! very cute :)

My bump a couple of days ago. I'm due 1st Feb :)

Attachments

• image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/281696_10150755375785327_554220326_20163561_4922431_n.jpg

im due 10th feb - 14 weeks 6 days today
first baby, so still very small but noticable enough for me to feel like im getting fat lol

I'm due Feb 11 and don't have a bump yet! :(

Here's my 15w bump. I'm due Feb 3rd with my first. Feels like I popped over night.

Attachments

• week 15.jpg
    week 15.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
Your bump is soo cute and perfect. I wish I took better care of myself so I could look like that!
Regardless, here is mine :) I'm short, only 5'3 and about a size 12 so I still look just reaally full! lol

Oh, and I am due February 11th (but not expecting baby to show until the 18th I am sure lol) :)

Attachments

• babybump1.jpg
    babybump1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 13
im 23 weeks today with my first (its a girl yay) and feel huge!

Still Fit in my skinny Jeans though lol ohhhh yeeeahhhh no extra weight put on im still in me size 12's haha (so far :-/)

Attachments

• me 23 weeks.jpg
    me 23 weeks.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
  • me 23 weeks 2.jpg
    me 23 weeks 2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 2
This is my belly at 15 weeks, it really only ever "pops" out like that when I'm laying flat, when I stand up it disappears :( but here it is!! oh and I am due feb. 9th!

Attachments

• -1_3.jpg
    -1_3.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 8
Your bump is soo cute and perfect. I wish I took better care of myself so I could look like that!
Regardless, here is mine :) I'm short, only 5'3 and about a size 12 so I still look just reaally full! lol

Oh, and I am due February 11th (but not expecting baby to show until the 18th I am sure lol) :)

You definitely have a little bump there! looks great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->