***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Still nothing bought yet.. but another make complete! One Christmas wreath done with orders for 2 more to be made :)

This is absolutely gorgeous, so talented! Do you sell them by any chance? x

I tried to upload a pic it didnt work but ..
Popped to b&ms today.
Got an emoji stamper set reduced to £1.99
Emoji poop throw game (dont ask haha!) Was £3.99
Emojis are a hit in this house atm
A play doh pot and stamper was reduced 50p gonna put that in harveys stocking
Also picked up some hersheys candy cane kissss
Long story about the sweets im gonna put these away for christmas! I did a sweet swap a few years back and it was paired uk to us so we all got somethinf different. The girl sent me these hersheys candy cane and they are fab but obviously although you can get hersheys here never the candy cane version but i spotted them in bnms and i know its july but they are best before december so all good haha!!

Also got this dress for DD £8, not really a bargain but I LOVE BATB and couldn't resist this dress, it's gorgeous <3 xx

20526789_10159148959890596_1678029158_n.jpg

Popped to b&ms today.
Long story about the sweets im gonna put these away for christmas! I did a sweet swap a few years back and it was paired uk to us so we all got somethinf different. The girl sent me these hersheys candy cane and they are fab but obviously although you can get hersheys here never the candy cane version but i spotted them in bnms and i know its july but they are best before december so all good haha!!

I know emojis are everywhere atm but our Poundland has some pretty nice stationery sets and so does our card factory if you were looking for anymore

Popped to b&ms today.

I know emojis are everywhere atm but our Poundland has some pretty nice stationery sets and so does our card factory if you were looking for anymore

Thanks will have a look may be good for stocking fillers i already got some emoji straws for their stockings.

I bought my first present the other day, a Radley watch for my stepmam xx

Bought a few bits yesterday for my DS, he is 6. Have another Yokai plush on it's way from Amazon. Now I need to hide them somewhere he can't find them!

Anniversary edition Pikachu - £9.99 Smyths
Yokai Watch Medal - £5.00 Amazon
Yokai Watch Medal - £1.99 in TK Max (this is the cheapest I've seen anywhere)
Team Titans Figures - Reduced to £9.99 in Smyths
Five Nights at Freddies Mystery Box - £5.99 Smyths - he's not allowed to play the game etc but has been begging me for one of the mystery box figures

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
Just brought a couple of things on Amazon to push it into free delivery will hopefully keep them for christmas:

Paw patrol board game for ds2
Boom boom balloon game (you have to try to not pop a balloon when pushing sticks into it) for ds3

So excited!!!

This is only a small Christmas this year and this is the second Christmas in a row that I am getting ready for a baby. I usually go BIG much to hubby's annoyance but I don't care. :haha:

Only got a couple of things on the go so far. The lounge is usually FULL of wrapped Christmas presents by now and it's just topping up by this time of the year. I have nowhere to put them so when they get wrapped they are left in the lounge and the kids know to leave them alone - and they do. We have a Fast and Furious duvet set due to arrive for DS1, the LEGO Nexo Knight's castle for DS2 and for DS3, the VTech Toot-Toot Drivers Super Tracks because he likes eating his brother's Hot Wheels sets. Lol. But DS1 will get LEGO as well although not sure what set yet. DS3 will get some Duplo, a ball and a Tetter Popper and that will be him. He's going to be more excited about the paper anyhow. DS1 and DS2 I don't know what else yet but we also extend the Hot Wheels, family board games and LEGO collections anyhow. DS2 was more adult coloring books and an actual 3D pen but the pen I actually have to import from the USA and I don't know if the budget can stretch to Amazon this year. :cry: Then Santa sacks will just be fresh fruit, undies, tooth brushes and paste (Santa always encourages good oral hygiene in this house), few lollipops etc. Hubby and I have been talking about a 40 inch TV and the Nintendo Switch for the boys as a combined present from Santa instead of separate ones but I don't know yet.

Next Christmas I am excited for as we will finally have a girl to shop for!! :happydance: But I won't get to do any of that. Hubby won't let me because he's waited so long for a little girl. Lol.

Stocking fillers from Primark. All flashing toothbrushes went through at £1.50 and soap was 50p for DS2 stocking xx

Attachments

• IMG_5111.jpg
    IMG_5111.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
Zwoosh ball for DS1. Bargain in Asda x

Attachments

• IMG_5112.jpg
    IMG_5112.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 13
Thought I would add some images of what I have for my two year old (November) twins for Christmas, firstly this is a Chad Valley wooden kitchen for them to share, with some wooden food sets from Wilko's, ELC bumper food set and a Chad Valley wooden pan set, liked this kitchen as it is small so won't take up a lot of space.

Attachments

• WP_20170806_20_11_55_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170806_20_11_55_Pro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12
Ahh love this can I join in?! I don't actually have anything yet but starting in a few weeks!

Stocking fillers so far

Attachments

• 20170811_214817.jpg
    20170811_214817.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 16
I wouldn't usually buy now, but I had to add something to my basket to qualify for free delivery so got Ds1 this

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Screenshot_20170817-182546_zps4sz82l4h.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->