***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

What do these fingerlings do? I keep seeing them mentioned on peoples lists.

I don't know what they do but they are so cute! My ds2 is the most girly out of my boys and I'm definitely getting him one just because I want one!

What do these fingerlings do? I keep seeing them mentioned on peoples lists.

I don't know what they do but they are so cute! My ds2 is the most girly out of my boys and I'm definitely getting him one just because I want one!

My DD has been asking for one too, but I'd never heard of them. I don't really know what they do, other than she said they talk.

They don't do very much my little girl has one and it makes noises and gives her a kiss but she loves it

DD1 really wants one too but then DD2 would want one I've seen loads on Amazon but people saying they are fake ? Anyone ordered one ? X

Rio wants one of those. They do look cool on the tv advert but I'm sure they aren't as good as they are made out to be lol.
Wonder what the big craze is set to be this year? (Like last year's hatchimal madness)

Rio wants one of those. They do look cool on the tv advert but I'm sure they aren't as good as they are made out to be lol.
Wonder what the big craze is set to be this year? (Like last year's hatchimal madness)

I was wondering what the craze will be too, hopefully nothing expensive just in case the boys get sucked in to the hype :rofl:

My daughter likes the cry baby doll and quite a few of my friends kids seem to want one. If thats the crazy il be happy as only about £25

My daughter likes the cry baby doll and quite a few of my friends kids seem to want one. If thats the crazy il be happy as only about £25

I bought 2 for both DD's last year. You have to pump water with a button on the back of its head then hold it in to release to release tears - it isn't very child friendly even I struggle. Crying isn't as annoying as I thought.

AB08FD26-4427-4002-A4B2-8D5CF5C6F0EE.jpg

Knex for DS1
Lego juniors and dinosaur puzzle for DS2
my little pony puzzles for DD

I bought 2 for both DD's last year. You have to pump water with a button on the back of its head then hold it in to release to release tears - it isn't very child friendly even I struggle. Crying isn't as annoying as I thought.

My oldest got one last xmas which she got bored of soon after. Managed to sell it on eBay for not far off the new price though which surprised me, not sure if it was a discontinued outfit or something.

recent buys
qNIBbdX.jpg

d1x7Tn0.jpg

tjJnfq0.jpg

So far:

Christopher
The Fast and Furious Duvet Set, Qixels 3d x2 , LEGO Minecraft - The Waterfall Base, Hot Wheels Cars , Flipside Electronic Game , Beyblade Burst twin

To get: LEGO Ultra Agents Hurricane Heist, named towel – Blue, K'Nex Imagine 100 Model Set.

Beanie
Lego Nexo Knights Knighton Castle, Hot Wheels Roto Revolution Set, Hot Wheels Cars, Simon Says Optix, Beyblade Burst twin.

To get: Ninjago Duvet Cover, Named towel – Green, LEGO Nexo Knights Moltlo's Lava Smasher, TMNT Dojo Turtles Raphael.

Alexander
V Tech Toot Toot Drivers Super Track, Figure 8 Wooden Train Set, Gizillion Bubble Tornado, LEGO Duplo Around the World.

To get: Named towel – Orange. Unsure of what else as the Toyworld website is down for maintenance. :cry:

Just ordered the fisher price train off Tesco. I know he will be too young but £15 seems a good price. I might put it away for his first birthday (I won't I've got no willpower)

So far!
161758_2.jpg

https://www.thetoyshop.com/medias?context=bWFzdGVyfGltYWdlc3wxMDExNTJ8aW1hZ2UvanBlZ3xpbWFnZXMvaGM5L2hkNS85MDU0MjUwMTA2OTEwLmpwZ3w4YzVmMDI3NGE0MDA0ZDA2MWJhNTVmODhmYjdjMGVhMjdiMzE0ZDVjNTU0MjkzZTM1ZWNhOGE2NGFjZWRkNjkz

debenhams_d1c19e4c25f511e792b80261ac2dc7eb.jpg

m_59ab25742599fe30ee02b2b1.jpg

I just bought a paint your own paw patrol figure for OH's son from Sainsbury's and a work bench for him too.

OH said no but who listens to them anyway? :blush: I wanted to get a George costume for DD2 but he refused to acknowledge it. So I did take some of his words into consideration. Nothing was full price, plus I got £30 extra off.
yfFcHnU.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->