Status
Not open for further replies.
So far for lil :)

Husband rare demo tape

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 7
Surveys are fantastic, I have not had time this year, but last year I ended up with a £30 Debenhams gift card from Toluna, 2 x £50 cash from another (cannot remember which one) £20 cash from another and then I also had £90 in love to shop from Valued Opinions and another one.

I agree surveys are fab. I'm hoping to get enough from opinion world to fund Jacksons train table, I have £20 so far so should be doable. :thumbup:

Back to the thread. Yesterday I ordered a blue and white scuttlebug for Kaiden and Barry the fish with fingers and the hairy scary monster (the other one had gone up in price by the time I went to order :grr: )

Will post a pic when they arrive

How do I go about hunting down legitimate surveys ladies? X

How do they work? How do you get the cash/vouchers.
What do they ask? Lol xx

I recommend valued opinions, toluna & one poll.
You answer surveys regarding every day things for a small reward i.e 50p and once you've accumulated lets say £10 on some websites you can redeem it for vouchers x

The survey are all different they ask screening questions first such as age, if you have children etc. they can be anything from what your child has for lunch to what you think of new movies.

I use one poll and each survey is normally 10-20p but they're really short so don't take much time. They don't pay out til £40 which takes me 2/3 months but I check for surveys several times a day. I'm currently on £29 so should get a payout soon. They only pay via PayPal or bank transfer though

Opinion world does them in points, normally 50-100 points per survey and they payout when you receive 1000 (I've done this in a week or 2) and you can choose from loads of vouchers with them, you get the voucher in the post a couple of days after you request it.

I've signed up for Opinion World, just done a few surveys to donate to charity. Now i'm going to wait for my first paid survey! Want amazon vouchers!! x

I've just signed up for valued opinions but it wouldn't accept my address. So had to put someone else's, will that be ok? Xx

Depends how you want paying Hun. If they pay via your PayPal or evoucher it should be ok but if they post physical vouchers you might have problems. Can you not edit the address now your registered?

It's a family member so can collect any vouchers. I've contacted them so they can maybe change it, it's because it's a new build.
I've done my first one but now it says there are none available :( x

I'm sure there will be soon :flower:

They normally email when surveys are available but it's worth checking when you can too

I thought they'd be some there all the time lol.

It asked what voucher I want when I signed up so does that mean I'll have to have that one? X

No they're not there all time.

I think so, I don't use valued opinions. In sure one of the other girls can tell you :flower:

Thanks think I'll sign up for another. Which is your fav? X

Opinion world and one poll, opinion world pay out lower amounts than one poll so quicker to reach £10 rather than the £40 minimum for one poll :flower:

I'm on opinion world now. It says about surveys for charity or prize draws. I don't know how you do them for points :( x

I'm on opinion world now. It says about surveys for charity or prize draws. I don't know how you do them for points :( x

You will get done. I only do the surveys for points I don't bother with prize draw entries. Just check it as often as you can. When you log in click on "take a survey" the orange button on the home page and it will find surveys if they are available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"