**Show us what you've bought thread xmas 2013**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I think I have a serious Christmas spending problem. I buy nothing throughout the year and then go crazy at Christmas :haha: xxx

What age is your little boy savannah? :flower: im guessing 2 or 3? Xxx

Erm... My name is Savannah and I have a serious Christmas shopping addiction...

https://i40.tinypic.com/4kw4g7.jpg

Sainsburys toy sale!

The boat was £4.99
Dinosaur £2.99
Lego mini figure £1.49

Bargain or what! Haha x

Sainsburys bargains!

Attachments

• 20131023_104518.jpg
    20131023_104518.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 48
:haha:
Love the boat my eldest would love it! Nearest sainsburys is too far :( xx

:haha:
Love the boat my eldest would love it! Nearest sainsburys is too far :( xx

Haha couldn't resist it at 4.99 as LO has pointed it out numerous times when we've been there. It's probably a bad thing that my sainsburys is 10 mins walk away haha xx

I went a little crazy ill be getting my layby out then jumping straight in the returns line lol

My Sainsbury's toy sale stash (apart from the doc mcstuffins cutlery from Amazon)

Attachments

• 20131023_125713 (1) (800x450).jpg
    20131023_125713 (1) (800x450).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 51
My Sainsbury's toy sale stash (apart from the doc mcstuffins cutlery from Amazon)

How much were the lalaloopsys? :flower:

The sister sets were half price @ £17.49 but all the other lalaloopsy dolls were only 1/3 off. I am not sure if these were old stock or new in for the sale as they were not on the shelf with the others but on a separate section. They had lots of different sets. I am really pleased as just the mini sister doll is £14.99 on Amazon :thumbup:

Wooden wiggly worm for jacob, 2x bath toys for their bath hampers, monkey madness for toby and a small car track for my nephew all from sainsburys x

2 medium selection boxes
Me to you artist pad
Peppa pig artist pad
Peppa pig bath set for Evie's stocking
2 packs of white card for the craft drawers
Foam stickers for the craft drawers (replacement as the little monkeys opened some!)
Travel mug for OH!

Just got this for my DD, she is going to love it :)

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41oHWNqAGnL.jpg

Where did you get the discman from hun? My brother loves his x

I got it from a place called Best Buy, im in the USA though, not sure if they have that store in the uk? but if you do a search for Sony Walkman, you might find a good deal on it, I got the Sony as it had the best reviews was $43

In laws have been doing it tough the last few months, decided to get them a voucher to a posh restaurant for a night out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"