*Show us what you've bought!! X-mas 2012!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought a wee rocking horse must have a pic here somewhere....

Haven't bought anything else yet but looking forward to adding my haul to here when I do eventually get it done!! :)

karli the trains dont move on there own but do talk to each other my DS loves his!!

i have only bought one thing at the mo as we have been saving for holiy (12 sleeps!) BUT we know what we are getting!

we have got him the cars 2 micro scalextic -

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSel1Xgqcm3nfCtgM-AvVZM228O5Hfah7mfeRLctXF54RPTue7d

hes getting a bike with helmet and elbow/knee pads too x

ooo i have loads :D will take pics tonight!

Woow.. You ladies are so orgainised!!

Keep the posts coming, getting some good ideas for what to get LO :flower:

This is what i've got so far for my LO x x

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
and...

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 284
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 275
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
Nothing yet but I am off to look at the Chuggington train set as that's what we want to get Bobby :)

Mine's all up in the loft so cant take pics :(. As soon as it all comes down will post then.

https://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/xxpheobexx/21efe6d910c652e75ca4a30df1568b34.jpg

https://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/xxpheobexx/21efe6d910c652e75ca4a30df1568b34.jpg

Awk those are brill! I want a daughter to buy stuff like this for lol

Majority of stuff is in the loft but will be coming backdown soon as we need to clear the rest of the loft out but I will warn in advance the stash we have already is for 4 kids :rofl: also got all the chugginton stuff for LO home bargains as well back in march or so!

Majority of stuff is in the loft but will be coming backdown soon as we need to clear the rest of the loft out but I will warn in advance the stash we have already is for 4 kids :rofl: also got all the chugginton stuff for LO home bargains as well back in march or so!

Hurry up and get tidying so we can see pics!! :haha:

Cant believe how much some people have bought already lol! I'm getting his birthday over with first. Although I did just reserve a cars 2 scalextric for Christmas been OOS in all my local Argos' for a while plus half the price compared to everywhere else

Ooohh I have quite a few pressies hidden away, will take some photos and post :)

I wanna get daughter a trampoline ( small one with the handle)
A small table and chair
new books
barbie type dolls
horse and cart

and lots more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads