*Show us what you've bought!! X-mas 2012!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woops I just bought 2 more dvds...ben and holly and roary the racing car :blush: they were NOT on the list :haha:

which animator doll is that hun?

I think those Animator Dolls are Aurora from Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella, I bought the Ariel Animators Doll and Rapunzel Animators Doll for my nieces this Christmas, they are lovely, I think I want one myself

lyss is getting rapunzel, snow white (off me- i couldnt choose) and cinderella and belle from other people. they're gorgeous!

Yeh they're Aurora and Cinderella :) £15 in the disneystore at the moment!
My mums also getting her Snow White and I'm after Belle aswell, although I may keep her to myself!! lol xx

Just been sitting eyeing them up, trip there tomorrow methinks

Have you seen the new cinderella animator?
https://www.disneystore.co.uk/disne...ator&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

I sooo want it, I was in the disneystore today about to exchange my cinderella doll for that one but they didn't have it in store. I'm glad I didnt in a way though, can't really justify £35 for it.
Maybe I'll ask OH to get it for me for xmas lolxx

I love the animator dolls, I really want to get DD one but I really need to stop buying more!

I love the rapunzle one too but I keep saying I'm done for dd and I wasn't going to buy much this year and dh keeps laughing at me saying I knew ud buy more

Love the animator dolls too! Really want one!
We're off to euro Disney in a few weeks so have to wait to see who her fave will be!
At the moment it's rapunzel but worried she might change her mind lol

I've just gone and bought the belle and Cinderella animator dolls after reading this thread. You are all a really bad influence! Lol

lol the dolls are hard to resist! im notoriously difficult to please with plastic dolls- they really creep me out! but i love these!!!!

pingu if you do get one let us know which!

I love the rapunzle one too but I keep saying I'm done for dd and I wasn't going to buy much this year and dh keeps laughing at me saying I knew ud buy more

I love Rapunzal too

My DH has no idea about my buying, he will find out Christmas eve /day :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member