*Show us what you've bought!! X-mas 2012!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
google disney movie rewards and sign up, and just lol to the other bit x

I know I have finished gabby BUT :blush: .......

https://www.disneystore.co.uk/toy-story-bonnie-doll/mp/37470/0/

Been waiting for this to come in stock for ages and it was only £15 ad I had a free delivery code :blush: she looks scary in these photos but to in real life

Been waiting for this to come in stock for ages and it was only £15 ad I had a free delivery code :blush: she looks scary in these photos but to in real life

:dohh: Now i need that!

Yes you do, did you know the doll is actually free? She comes with 15 different sayings which means you are only paying £1 for each saying and get the doll free. That's how I justified it anyway :haha:

Im going to list everything we have for Paige. Its not loads like alot of you ladies... But I think we are doing well =D

Scooter
Silver Cross dolls pram
Baby chouchou massage
Chad valley magnetic drawing board
ITNG dvd boxset
Happyland rose cottage
Pingu dvd (shes obsessed)
Box of mini megablocks
Teaset
Upsy daisy pyjamas
Talking upsy daisy
Talking macca pacca
6 julia donaldson books (i think thats her name!)

I think thats all for now... Not planning on gettinf her a lot more, but we shall see!

Yes you do, did you know the doll is actually free? She comes with 15 different sayings which means you are only paying £1 for each saying and get the doll free. That's how I justified it anyway :haha:

:rofl: That is the best justification ever. EVER.

Im going to list everything we have for Paige. Its not loads like alot of you ladies... But I think we are doing well =D

Scooter
Silver Cross dolls pram
Baby chouchou massage
ITNG dvd boxset
Happyland rose cottage
Box of mini megablocks
Teaset
Upsy daisy pyjamas
Talking upsy daisy
Talking macca pacca

I think thats all for now... Not planning on gettinf her a lot more, but we shall see!

Thats perfect! We dont all go mad in here you know. I have a very sensible list :smug:

:rofl: That is the best justification ever. EVER.

Scooter
Silver Cross dolls pram
Baby chouchou massage
ITNG dvd boxset
Happyland rose cottage
Box of mini megablocks
Teaset
Upsy daisy pyjamas
Talking upsy daisy
Talking macca pacca

Thats perfect! We dont all go mad in here you know. I have a very sensible list :smug:
:xmas13::xmas13:yeah honestly!!!

That is a fantastic list and LOADS!!!!

:rofl: omg i need this now specially since its free :haha:

This :)

Attachments

• prod_000000_mp_babyplay_cow1.jpg
    prod_000000_mp_babyplay_cow1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
We just started today.

So far, all we have bought (as of today) is a hot pink DSi for DD who is almost 5. Since shes getting a more expensive gift, she'll get probably two games for it (the games she wants are the cheapies luckily LOL). Probably pinkalicious and a dora or barbie game for it. Not sure yet. She also wants another mermaid barbie, and a few little dolls and that will be it for her (except for the traditional blanket and PJ's I make them, as well as a pair of slippers and then stocking stuffers).

Do DS he wants a play station vita. We're thinking of getting him the bundle, so it will come with 1 game, and since those games are a bit spendy, he'll get 1 other game he shows interest in (or a gift card to go pick one out) and then a few actions figures since hes requested such a spendy item. He'll also get a home-made blanket, PJ's, then slippers and stocking stuffers.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqVHJEgFBuod,vQIBQkNZPjN6g~~60_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqVHJEgFBuod,vQIBQkNZPjN6g~~60_3.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
OH won't let me buy anything. :growlmad: This is seriously divorce-worthy here.

Oh god found this, never seen before, she takes mr potato head with her everywhere and this one talks and you can make all the bits pop out everywhere :haha:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Toy-Story-...HU7M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352041167&sr=8-1

They are teeny tiny little engines ;)

He has already (not for christmas lol)

- thomas
- percy
- rosie
- charlie
- bertie
- den

for christmas so far he has
- james
- diesel

and he is getting
- edward
- gordon
- henry
- emily

They really are small though, die cast metal ones like hot wheels cars

(but they are really expensive. nearly a tenner EACH!)

:rofl:

One a day, you should manage the full collection by Christmas :haha:

I aim to get the majority of them by next christmas actually. They are supposed to be age 3+ and even if he stops liking thomas the engines will still get played with and because they cost so damn much they should be worth something someday

Lol my lo has 45 of them theres lots more if you gp back through the years. Lo knows every single one by name and colour and what film he's Thomas mad. Lol.

Diecast are so expensive!!

LO is a huge cars fan, I spent god knows howmuch on the bloody cars for his birthday. My friends mum gave him a thomas carrier with a load of trains, not in great condition but he loves them so i've been replacing them and buying others he's just asked for diesel 10 and salty :dohh:

I'm looking on ebay for good condition ones if not will order off amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back