• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show Us Your Wedding Photos

Awww pics are all gorgeous! Beautiful brides!!

Thought I'd share a few from mine and Mark's big day a few months ago! Was freezing, but some idiot (me) would plan a wedding in scotland in winter!!

Attachments

• bridal party.jpg
    bridal party.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 104
  • just married.jpg
    just married.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 88
  • my family.jpg
    my family.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 74
Thank you :) Strangest thing was I walked right past it in the shop. I wanted a straight no frills plain jane type and the lady that owned the shop asked me to try it, tried it first thinkin it was hideous on the hanger and wanted it over and done with but fell in love with it!!

Such a shame that it's currently laying in a box with veil and tiara now.. although hubby has suggested making a crib set out of us when we're lucky enough to have a little bundle to put in a crib :)

Not long til your big day! Look forward to seeing the pictures.. all going smoothly?

Pamcakes, Gorgeous pics! I love the purple and your bouquet was so pretty!

Thank you August :) The bouquet is now pressed,framed and hanging in the dinning room

Pamcakes gorgeous! Please tell me where the bridesmaid dresses are from!> xx

Thanks jms :) They are Ronald Joyce dresses from the 2010 collection.. if you google them they have a website.. but most high street bridal stores stock them :) x

thought I'd add a few photos of the things I made myself (and saved a fortune) for the wedding

One company wanted £400 to do my day, evening invites, order of service, rsvp, place settings and favour boxes - i did it all for £77 including the tools I needed!!

The florist wanted £5.50 per pew ending, I bought two bunches of white roses from asda, and snipped off the tree in our garden, tied with some ribbon, saved a little lot there too!

Easy done if you have the time :) Always good to get creative ladies

Also made my own centre pieces for next to nothing, don't know if you can see them well on the photos but they are candle stands that I sprayed silver, put some ribbon round the joins and stick on diamontes, topped with purple glittered rose candles :)

Attachments

• pew ends.jpg
    pew ends.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 34
  • place cards.jpg
    place cards.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 53
  • reception hall.jpg
    reception hall.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 59
Pamcakes it looks amazing, and my colour theme possibly too. Would love to see more piccies :wink:

Great tips and lovely photos hun, thanks for sharing! :hugs:

thank you ladies :)

Jms - I'll maybe put the wedding pics on my blog tomorrow and link u up so you can have a good nosey :) Failing that I have fb where all the pro photos are..along with about 90billion the guests took :) x

Hey gorgeous pics and love the horses! so cute!
And i notice don't get IVF treatment free in your area? maybe you can go to another area to get IVF? Sounds stupid but my brother who wanted a vasectomy wouldn't get it on NHS in our area but aplied in another area and told of his situation and got it :thumbup:

jms - you're another one with 15th Sept 2012 wedding date! That makes about 4 of us now! :flower:

Lovely photo's everyone :D xx

Must be a lucy day hehe

I chose it as we will have been together 10 years :D

Ooooo cookie i see you have some Buble lyrics in your sig. Thats our first dance song :) xxx

HEY! Stop it girls, I keep getting excited because I think there are more pics and there is not :sulk: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->