Showing at 8 weeks :/

imaswimmer2

Reaction score
I'm well aware baby is a little bean behind the pelvis right now :winkwink: I'm totally "showing" at 8 weeks. Uterus, bloat, water retention, whatever- it's all decided to take a rounded baby bump look, as if it's like "ugh here we go again. I know what to do". People are asking if I'm pregnant, and when I deny, they laugh, roll their eyes, say whatever, etc. I haven't even had my first dr appt :nope:

I know they say you show earlier with each subsequent pregnancy, so I can't help but think your body learns what to do? Anyone else?

I started "showing" with the pregnancy and my last days before AF showed lol. I bloat a lot in general, but oh man. The pregnancy bloat is so real! I eat a piece of toast and BAM it looks like I'm hella pregnant. r_r The bloat also weighs in at 4-5 lbs! It's crazy! So I make sure to weigh myself when I wake up so my pregnancy journal is accurate haha

Yep...I noticed I had a little "preggo belly" before even testing positive. At 9 weeks people were noticing and commenting. Now as I near 13 weeks, it's simply ridiculous. This is my 3rd baby and showing MUCH sooner then with the first two.

Yup I was showing by 8 weeks. I've been living in baggy tops and long scarfs!

I too am huge this time round so early
It gets bigger thriugh the day and on the morning shrinks lol so def bloat...

Hard to hide tho xx

Fourth pregnancy here, and my body was like, "Why bother? We know where this is going." :haha:

Here's the picture I took last week. :dohh:

Attachments

• 6+3 with #4.jpg
    6+3 with #4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 29
haha Spiffy Noddles you made me LOL lol lol..why bother..we know where this is going haha lol lol... too funny!

I started showing before my bfp as well! It must have been a bloat but for sure was not a regular bloat. It looked like a little edgy bump below my ribs at first. And by 6 weeks I had an actual bump. I already have to buy maternity clothing and belly bands, I can't close certain jackets anymore etc...

(The image is numbered by weeks btw.) The biggest one was week 9.

Attachments

• IMG_20150927_145457.jpg
    IMG_20150927_145457.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 22
Fourth pregnancy here, and my body was like, "Why bother? We know where this is going." :haha:

I am about the same size - 5 weeks today. Trying to hide the bump until the first scan but it's already tricky!!

Part of the reason why I took a pregnancy test was my tummy getting bigger, I measure my waist, and stomach/hips every couple of days as it helps me with my weight loss. In 1.5 weeks I had gained 3 inches! I never had this with my other two, but was severely morbidly obese with them so guess I never noticed.

I've also went from a relatively flat tummy to a bloat bump. Usually 3-4 inch increase! :wacko: By 5 weeks I think I already looked like I was past the first trimester - it's a good thing we announced early, because there's no hiding it! (I've embraced the maternity tops completely, I just don't see the point in fighting it)

Spiffynoodles - haha! :haha:

Attachments

• bloat_5w.png
    bloat_5w.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 12
I've been in my maternity jeans since 8 weeks, granted that was due to bloat. Now the bloat is subsiding and the belly I have got is hardening, though it really sticks out when I need to pee. So glad that my 12 week scan is coming up, cause there's no hiding or denying it any more. My sis-in-law is already convinced that I'm either carrying twins or I'm further along than I think.

Omg yes! A perfect, rounded baby bump. A pregnant body is amazing at times, right?!

I've also went from a relatively flat tummy to a bloat bump. Usually 3-4 inch increase! :wacko: By 5 weeks I think I already looked like I was past the first trimester - it's a good thing we announced early, because there's no hiding it! (I've embraced the maternity tops completely, I just don't see the point in fighting it)

Spiffynoodles - haha! :haha:

I'm so scared to announce this early because I had a missed miscarriage before my eldest and the hardest part was going back at 13 weeks after seeing a heartbeat at 8 and telling everyone never mind, no baby :nope:

My 8 week "show" (sideways as always posting from my phone ugh)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 13
Glad I am not alone I feel like I should be on a soap as I keep using props to hide behind whenever I get an unexpected visitor. I'm forever carrying a basket of washing/ironing and trying to politely get them to leave. Roll on announcement day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->