Shrinking Boobs???

K

Kellya009

So of course in the first and second trimester my boobs got way bigger, and I had to go back to my “fat” bras.

But now in the past few weeks (I’m 34 weeks right now) they have gotten smaller again! I can see that they are smaller and my smaller bras are fitting better again.

Anyone else had shrinking boobs in the 3rd Tri, or know if it’s normal?

Oh I have no idea, Im sure due to hormonal changes they can increase and decrease and then they get massive again once baby is born! Sorry I can't be more helpful x

Mine did the same thing! I noticed it a few weeks ago. I was sad cuz I've always had small boobs and was hoping they'd get (and stay) bigger during pregnancy :/

They will swell up after you have the baby- believe me! ;)

Unfortunately, not everyone's do :/ a good friend of mine has pretty much the same size boobs as me and is breast feeding - hers are the same size they've always been :/ so I'm not expecting anything lol

My sister was an a cup before she got preg and by her third they were a e cup.. now gone down as finished breastfeeding.
I was a double d growing up so it will be interesting to see how big they will get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->