Sibling Names That "Go" with Megan?

thebump2010

only five weeks away!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My little girl was born last June. Her name is Megan Brielle. Her sister is due to arrive in the world this July. We're having a tough time deciding on a name and hope you can help!

We're thinking of going with:

Hannah
Katelyn
Juliana
Kristen
Michelle
Camryn
Lauren
I'd love to hear what your favorite one(s) is/are and any new suggestions! Her middle name is most likely be "Rose" and our last name starts with an "S".

Thanks!

Jeannie

How about Phoebe? My little girl is called Phoebe Megan and everyone comments on how nice they go together and if it wasnt Megan we were going to call her Phoebe Rose. No offence if you dont like it ha. I just think Phoebe and Megan are lovely pretty girly names.

i have a megan jane and her sister is lea anne

From you list I like Juliana Rose

Ooh, I'm a Megan!
I think that Hannah sounds like it would fit the best, both with the surname and with Megan :)
I also think that Ellie would sound nice with it :)

My choice's for a little girl were Ava Rose, Esme Rose, Arianna Rose or Amelia Rose (I was torn between them all but I think my favourite's were Ava and Arianna). But it didn't matter because my yellow bump was a boy :haha:

Yeah...we definitely need to decide on a name TODAY. I couldn't sleep last night and all I kept doing was running over different names in my head over and over again...it's like the "nesting" instinct but with name choosing! Ugh!

Theyre all lovely names but i like either Lauren, Katelyn or Hannahxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"