sick little boo

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
soooo...Monday I got sick, and then Tuesday Alexander got congested, Wednesday more congestion and today congestion with a cough.

Our whole family is sick. Me, Chris and Alexander.

Any tips for handling this?

It's freaking me out that I have a 3 week old who is this congested.....

He is still eating and peeing....

At the very least just tell me this has happened to you and everything is gonna be okay!

:cry:

:hugs: Hannah's been sick but not quite that young. Do you have a Vicks vaporiser? It's a plug in that really helped with Hannah's congestion. Also you can prop up the head of the bed a bit, which should help with congestion (we used phone books under the legs of the crib). Leeanne used something when Chase was sick that she said worked well but I can't remember what it was. I think it was also some kind of plug in to help with nasal congestion

oh ya and I cannot get in to see his doctor until next tuesday.... WTF?!?!?!

Next Tuesday??? Thar's rediculous! Is there a walk in clinic you could go to? Claire was really mucousy after birth, the nurses advised me to elevate one end of the cot, like Vickie suggested. Hope he feels better soon!

I already told you, but this happened to H at that age. My doctor said if they really cannot sleep that it is fine for them to sleep in the car seat, as being elevated helps them breathe better. But you are doing everything right with the humidifier and saline.

I have humidifier but no vaporizer. :) Thanks for your help ladies! :hissy: I just want it to go away!!!!

Speaking of the carseat, did anyone see this? Like there isn't enough for us to worry about already. Granted, I am pretty sure this is a single case.

:hissy:

Aww poor little Alex x
Sams a bit stuffy atm, cant see any snot blocking his nose though. Gonna get some vapour stuff later see if that helps. Hopefully we can avoid a fully blown cold.

As for the car seat tragedy, now i'm stopping every two minutes to check for breath when out in his travel system too. :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->