Sick of feeling sick....ginger supplements?

Scottie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, in my effort to find anything that will stop me gagging and throwing up every day, I was told by a lady at work to perhaps try ginger supplements from Boots. Was wondering if anyone had tried these before and if it really does ease the tummy to help control the nausea? :shrug:

Yes ginger can help with the sickness! The capsules are really good but ginger nut biscuits also do the trick!

Going to give them and the biscuits a try, will do just about anything at the moment! :thumbup:

I haven't had much luck with ginger tea, but a friend of mine at work mentioned that there are pregnancy candies you can buy. She sent me to Babies 'R Us here in the states, so I'm not sure what the equivalent would be where you are. I haven't tried them yet, because I was starting to feel better, but I'm thinking about buying some soon, since my morning sickness has gotten ridiculous in the past week.

I like ginger a lot lately. It doesn't do much for my sickness, it just sort of cures it for about a half hour, then it comes back. But just the act of consuming ginger seems to psychologically help me through it or something.

Well I have started taking the one a day ginger supplements so hopefully that will make a difference. I reckon if there is any improvement it may all be in my mind! Will let you know....

There is a uk store of Babies R Us so I will definitely see if there are any of the chewy sweets in there too, thanks for the recommendation! For the first time in weeks I ate quite a stodgy, carb filled dinner and that hasn't repeated on me do far so thinking I may actually need to seriously increase my food intake....perhaps another excuse to stuff my face though eh! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->