Sick of feeling sick

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
I've been nauseous through out last night I threw up and I've felt awful since I feel like I'm gonna throw up again :(

I was the same, today ive been fine... Maybe you'll have a good day like me tomorrow. I dread the vengeance I'll be suffering through tomorrow

I hope you feel better soon. Ive been this way since 5 and a bit weeks. So bloody done with it, i envy the mums that don't get any sickness lol

I had no sleep last night couldn't lay down without heaving but nothing to come out my stomach feels sore from straining I'm pretty fed up I've got a 3 and 5 yr old to sort and I work I hate the constant nausea especially when it's at it worse and I'm not sure if I'm going to be sick or not totally fed up

Big hugs. It's horrendous. I feel like poop too.

Sea bands?

im sending my husband to Tesco after work to get me some and some ginger biscuits...

I had sickness with both my other 2 but I don't remember it being this bad :( I think it could be a mix of acid reflux too as ive suffered with that for a while before this pregnancy and I keep burping but it only makes me feel worse :(

I don't get the sickness, but I do get headaches and general feeling like garbage. Today, I spent most of my day in bed with a headache and fatigue. It is no fun. The good news is, it ends. :p Hope it ends quickly for you ladies. <3

I'm the same. It's constant nausea/hangover feeling, tiredness and recently started vomiting. I feel so fed up of feeling lke this. Hope it ends soon

I think I'm coming up to 12 weeks and my body feels confused hungry - sick - and bloated all at once, all day! I am sick of it.

I get up and head straight to the bathroom to vomit, yet there is nothing to vomit so I'm just heaving for 15 minutes.

I hope you get some releif and any other ladies who are suffering.

X

the first trimester sucks for alot of girls. i felt quite miserable around 6-12 weeks. mine settled by 16-18 weeks and then i just felt sick if i did not eat regular.

i tool b6 vitamins. tried all the tricks and it did not go. the 2nd trimester is alot nicer. its bumps and shopping rather than feeling sick. it is miserable but it will soon pass. xx

Do b6 vitamins help? Thought I might give it a try. It feels like it will never end at the moment but I know it will. Hope mine doesn't go on until 16 weeks as that seems like forever away

i read online they help. i think they helped but it never totally went. there cheap enough to try so id say try them. i realised with me i had to eat alot to settle it. i found things like peppermint tea made it worse lol. refreshing things like ice lollies and lemonade helped me. i slept lots which i know is a luxury.

also i promise it flies. i was not suffering after 12 weeks it was mild but still had the odd moment. i never look back.on the first 3 months fondly but 20 weeks plus are all good memories. i miss being pregnant at the moment. it goes so fast when your baby arrives. this time last year i was half way. now shes 7 months old and i feel like i blinked and time went xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->