Sick of stereotypes about teen mums

Emily Turner

Reaction score
My name is Emily and I live and work in London. I have just started a new job and am really excited about the new project I am working on for the BBC.

I think it is about time that the truth about teen pregnancy and parenthood is told. But the problem is that most people speak FOR teen parents, not TO them. This project is even more exciting than that. We want teen parents to speak on cameras for themselves. You will be the director, producer and presenter of your own film about your pregnancy. Don't worry, it won't just be you on your own. We want to speak to as many young women as possible.

Please message me if you are interested. Even if you aren't I would love to hear your story. Getting in touch does not mean you HAVE to be involved. I would just love to hear from you.

Your thread may get moved to a different area,this area is for teen pregnancy only:flower:

I would be interested in it but I'm not technically a teen I'm 21 this time, was 19 last time

thread moved to press and research, please note that all such threads/posts must be placed in this area of the forum. All others will be removed.

I wouldn't mind helping if I can, lets get the bad image of teen pregnancy and parenting removed girls! :D :flow:

i was 19 when i found out i was pregnant, 20 now, i would be interested x

Hi,
Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your interest. I am new to Baby and Bump and not sure about how to get in touch with you. How about send me a SMS message with your name and I can give you a call to talk it all over and let you know more about the project. Talking to me would not mean that you HAD to get invovled at all.
Can't wait to speak to you about your story. And under-25 is fine, no need to be a teen.
Emily x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->