Sick of the baby name search!

I know how you feel, it seems so difficult, we had a girls name ready from the previous pregnancy but turns out we're having a boy and we have absolutely no idea. Just nothing is 100% working for us and it's really worrying me :nope:.....I can defo relate to some of you ladies, I find myself awake at naught going through names in my head. And I'll find one I think I like but then other people pull their faces and I'm constantly on off with them ( do I like them, don't I like them) it's driving me insane :growlmad: lol.... Kind of glad to see I'm not the only one. Gosh knows what we'll do if we ever get pregnant with a boy again hahaha x

We are stuck on boys names as well. Nothing has really stood out.
So no doubt baby will be a boy because we at least have a start on a girls name :haha:

Don't stress, when u see them born you will KNOW what their name is that second ;)

im sorry but it just does not work like that lol

nearly everyone I know thats done that (my parents included) ended up changing their child's name later and the three I know where the parents didn't change her name, one went and changed it because she hated it and the other 2 moan constantly about being named after a random midwife :nope:

you should NEVER make a decision when your that emotional and hormonal its just a recipe for disaster

This is definitely how we feel! I've read through that many names they're all merging into one and the letters on the page mean nothing. It's sooo hard! It's driving me insane everyone saying "haven't you got a name yet?!? Times running out..." It's a BIG decision and shouldn't be rushed. Saying that, we're having some time off looking, give the brain a break.

Ahh its so hard! I've downloaded every app, keep having a look and I scroll through like no, no, no, no. And before I know it I'm at Z without any name picked out haha. Seriously thought I'd have a definite name by now.

My biggest issue when searching through name apps or lists is that the lists will have crazy names from foreign countries that I would never pick or even be able to pronounce and it will take me an hour just to get through the As. It's hard to pick the right 'origin' filters to keep all the names I would consider and get rid of the ones I would never ever think about.

My biggest issue when searching through name apps or lists is that the lists will have crazy names from foreign countries that I would never pick or even be able to pronounce and it will take me an hour just to get through the As. It's hard to pick the right 'origin' filters to keep all the names I would consider and get rid of the ones I would never ever think about.

Yes! Like on one site I was looking at there were pages of names all with an apostrophe in them. I don't want a name with punctuation. I also wish more of these sites would give you filtering options like for instance DH and I know we don't want a name that ends in 'n' because it doesn't go with our last name.

I feel like you are in a better position than those with loaded name lists. Like you have less chaos to work through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->