Sick or pregnancy symptom?

emicakess

Reaction score
I can't figure it out by googling it. Maybe someone else is going through the same thing? I have heard of girls in the TWW getting symptoms of a cold.

Every morning I wake up and my chest feels heavy and full and sometimes I cough but no phlegm comes up. My throat is sore, my upper back feels stiff. I just feel like over-all crap like I am sick, but it goes away throughout the day.

Is this a pregnancy thing that anyone knows of, or probably a small cold?

Thanks!

I am feeling close to the same thing. Every morning I was waking up with a soar throat but that has now gone away. My nose is very dry and stuffy in the morning. All this stuff goes away through the day. I am left with a horrible dry cough through the day. I thought I was getting sick at first however I don't feel sick and I am not phlemie.

Ohh yeah I forgot to mention my nose is super stuffed in the morning too. I wonder if we are sick, have allergies or if this is a pregnancy thing?

I also have a sore throat at some point in the day and then it eventually goes away the same day and comes back the next. So maybe it is just a pregnancy thing :D

I looked up some of it and started a thread on here and it all points pregnancy. We are one of the lucky ones to get some little heard of PG symptoms. I can't complain because it seems that I am not getting morning sickness.

Same here, glad this is the worst of it. I have literally no symptoms at all, but for the past week or so I've been getting pimples ugh!! :growlmad:

I have a horrible cough, ive been coughing so hard im afraid im hurting my little bean

Well since yesterday I have actually felt sick all day long so maybe I am sick?! June yourbean is well protected :)

I have had this cold since I was 6wks but only have it 1st thing in the morning and just before bed. It's like I only have a cold when I'm tired ... Odd really.

But I have this annoying cough all day xx

Well since yesterday I have actually felt sick all day long so maybe I am sick?! June yourbean is well protected :)

I think there is a difference between the PG symptoms and being sick. I find that my nose is better during the day, that doesn't happen when I am sick. I also noticed that I don't have phlegm and I don't feel sick.

Everyone in my house is sick now so I am starting to feel the sickness coming on.

Yeah. I have had a stuffy nose in the morning and night and woke up with a heavy chest almost everyday this pregnancy but now I think I really am sick lol just a cold. My voice is almost gone and I can feel phlegm in my chest waiting to come out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->