Sick!

bumphenders

Reaction score
Absolutely sick to death of being stuck in this stupid friggin' house.

I'm on the sick from work due to stress and I can't cope being in the house for a minute longer. My mam is always angry/stressing out for no reason at all.

My 'friends' no longer have time for me or invite me out anywhere.
And I've just had to Bribe my best friend with free alcohol to actually come to the pub with me for a bit (Cokes all round for me)

How sad is my life? :(

:flow:

I have been out with one friend to watch a film in the whole time I've been pg. There is no point in me going out, everyone just wants to get pissed. :cry:

I stay in with OH but it is boring, he doesn't understand how tired I get and moody. We always argue and I feel trapped.

It is horrible, we should be happy. :nope:

i feel for you ive been off sick since sept and havent been out much sometimes it feels like the 4 walls are closeing in on you. your not sad sweetie :flower:

Actually... The last couple weeks, I've found myself watching DIY SOS constantly because it's on all the time and it's "almost" like having friends lol... It makes me laugh and where I've watched it so much you kind of feel like you know them lol. It's what I get for living 350 miles away from all my friends >.< it's not so bad when DH is home, but weekday evenings when he's at work are horrible :(

XxX

Kaede351 - you're from Peterlee? Not too far from me :)

And I feel like the 4 walls are my best friends!

While I was out, the friend I went out with went home after about an hour, and I was with my other best friend, and his mam and step dad, and I told him how I have no life and that he doesn't even invite me out on a weekend anymore now i'm pregnant and he agreed... He said the reason he doesn't is because i'm pregnant and can't drink -_-

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"