sickness advice

princessatmey

due 26/01/13
Reaction score
am 7+6 weeks pregnant. Yesterday i vomited my dinner at 6.30pm then again vomited 10pm ish this time brought up 3 loads bile. Was sick again 4-5am . Feels like somethings stuck in troat, was little blood stained and some phlegm. This is third preg an i only had sicknes with prev 2 when traveling or my acids got too high.

vomited on off all day an another bout with bile worse last nite at 2:30pm was dark yellow. never had sickness in prev pregs hope doesnt mean twins lol. cant keep much down.

I would figure out if you get sick on an empty stomach or with a full stomach. I would also determine your trigger foods and find healthy substitutes for that.

There are also pills designed to help sickness. I saw some from the Fairhaven Health website.

I hope you get to feeling better!!

am 7+6 weeks pregnant. Yesterday i vomited my dinner at 6.30pm then again vomited 10pm ish this time brought up 3 loads bile. Was sick again 4-5am . Feels like somethings stuck in troat, was little blood stained and some phlegm. This is third preg an i only had sicknes with prev 2 when traveling or my acids got too high.

I had HG with DD#1 and it helped me to find out what made it worse.

Eating little dry amounts of food was the only thing i could really manage (though ended up being hospitalised to get rehydrated a few times.)

Apparently, ginger can help though... things like ginger biscuits! And flat coke apparently helped my bosses wife. :wacko:

Like someone else said, i would try to work out what triggers the sickness e.g. eating or not eating or is it normally at a specific time of day then work from that.

xxxxxx

For me I have to have little snacks here and there, once I feel a moment of queasy I need to either nibble on bread or a cracker then once my stomach calms eat a larger portion of a snack. There are certain times of the day for me as well so I try to rest as I get near those times since being tired makes it worse.

If it's getting impossible to hold down anything definitely call your doctor, there's medications that can help.:flower:

thanks. I donth think its what eating, dont over eat. When started i nibbled on cracker after vomit as crackers help so they say, i do vomit on empty as ive not eaten much since then eg yest dinner at4-5 ish an vomited 6.30 then 10 ish then 2.30am. It seeme be every 4/5 hrs an i retch/vomit 6+times at a time. last one was 2.30pm today an havent felt right since, achy(head legs). My oh told me have tea as i wasnt hungry so had bacon roll and half dry roll. Am trying find a good drink lol. Water norm makes me vom if am ill, coke(makes me acidy found after 1st preg so cut out second so will this time). Everything just wont sit right. i was shoppins so got couplle herbal tes(nvr really liked these, thought of ginger one but no keen on ginger).

Preggie Pops were my saving grace. I could scarcely keep down water for a while there, and they were the only things that helped.

If you can keep it down, Ginger tablets! Working wonders for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->