Sickness and nausea disappeared

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I've been feeling and being sick on a off for a few days, later than it's been in previous pregnancies. Today it's gone. I'm still off food and yesterday I hardly ate a thing now today no sickness.

I'm worrying out of my mind now because I've had such bad sickness with my successful pregnancies, and no sickness at all with my mc

I get a scan on Tuesday and I'm thinking the worst

How many weeks are you? My sickness would come and go with this one. One day I would feel great the next not so much. Some days I would feel good in the morning then sick in the afternoon. Never vomited or anything but just felt that nausea. I am sure the scan will relieve some worries for you. Hugs!!

Mine was really bad one day like you mentioned, I never threw up but just couldn’t get up and moving and the thought of everything made me sick but had to eat because I was so hungry. Then the next day, it was gone, not totally but nothing like it was that one day! I eat every 2-3 hrs now because I feel worse if I don’t. A lot of carbs unfortunately!

Hon please don't worry. Hard I know. But with me it has come and gone and come back and then it goes again.
Some days I feel really sick and then other days I just feel mildly queezy and then I have days where i don't feel sick at all.
I didnt feel sick at all monday Tuesday wed Thursday but then Friday I felt sick again and yesterday i felt sick but today it hasn't been to bad at all.

I panicked this morning because my boobs were not sore no more. But now there sore again. I'm not sure why symptoms come and go but they do. When I had my last scan my sickness vanished for over a week and I was so worried but then i had the scan and all was fine.
I'm sure all will be great hon and ure see baby and HB at ure scan.

Thanks for the reassurance I'm like a mad woman this pregnancy honestly! I'm 7+1 woke up this morning and I feel sick again thankfully, I seem to get more nausea this pregnancy and only vomited a handful of times whereas in my last 2 pregnancies I was sick each morning. I really don't know why it's different 3rd time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->