Sickness back again

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Grrrrrr .... I've really not been too bad this time, but it got better over the past week where only smells were setting me off, but today it's back with a vengeance! Argh. Days like this I wish someone could watch the kids for the day so I could sleep, especially since the twins have decided sleeping was so last season :haha:

Im hating this sickness too its awful. It started to go but then ive got a terrible cough which is setting it off again. Ive been in work 4 days in 4 weeks! Fortuntely my daughter is at school during the day so ive been able to rest but my husband is away so my house is a pigsty and i havent really eaten much. Cant wait for it all to stop In a few weeks hopefully. Hope you manage to get some rest. Ive been going to bed when my daughter does which has helped a little. Do you have anyone who could take them for a few hours?

No. My eldest has behavioural issues ( being assessed for autism and ADHD) so we don't really have people lining up to offer help :haha:my husband is amazing but he works more hours in the winter and it just increased to 45 hours, so I deal with all the kids myself.

It's fine, I'll get through. Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->