Sickness..help!

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I've been feeling sick for a couple of weeks now and I've always found dry things will settle my tummy for a while but today I feel dreadful, I'm not been sick but every time I move my stomach feels awful :( dry toast is not working anymore :nope: I'm fed up of been stuck indoors because of how crap I feel, the weathers beautiful too, I want to get out :(

Do any of you ladies have any advice or anything that's worked to settle your stomach?

:hugs: mummy

I'd be keen to know the answer to this too. Feel better soon hun xx

You should try these if you want: https://www.amazon.com/Preggie-Pop-Drops-Pieces-Assortment/dp/B000EILS0Y
I have only tried it once but it worked for me so far.

I am in pain, tummy cramps, back pain. I feel nauseas and sad, and I need to pee constantly, but when I go either nothing comes or it burns. I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and for the first time utterly miserable?

I am in pain, tummy cramps, back pain. I feel nauseas and sad, and I need to pee constantly, but when I go either nothing comes or it burns. I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant and for the first time utterly miserable?

You sound as though you could have a urine infection. Definitely get it checked out x

I don't have anything smart to say except OMG! You're 7+1! I remember when your ticker said 3+ :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy Mummy to be x and other mums-to-be! Hope you feel better soon, Mummy to be x! God bless you all with a healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'd really get to the drs and ask. I Ave been prescribed cyclizine. I was feeling hungover the entire time (and couldn't keep anything down after 5pm making loowing after dd single handedly a nightmare)
I wish I asked week ago. It's not made it disappear but its made the constant sickness/ continual hangover feeling disappear alot of the time. I've still been sick a couple of times but no where near as much as I had been

Try peppermint tea Hun, that's what I've been drinking esp in the morning instead of having a cup of tea as I've found it's anything with milk in that makes the sickness worse xx

Try peppermint tea Hun, that's what I've been drinking esp in the morning instead of having a cup of tea as I've found it's anything with milk in that makes the sickness worse xx

I hate tea :( I can't stand any hot drinks not even hot chocolate, I've been like that all my life, I don't eat things with milk in either as I hate the stuff. I'm feeling a bit better now, I'm going to try eat some tea xx

You have have it cold, just leave the tea bag in for abit then take it out & leave it to go cold or put it in the fridge it's quite refreshing too x

I dislike tea so much, peppermint makes me gag!

All I've eaten today is 2 pieces of toast for breakfast, fishfinger sandwiche for lunch and beans on toast for tea... Still feel sick.

There is a tea I do like. Chai!!! <3 so yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->