sickness starting in late 1st tri?

staycb01

Reaction score
I'm 10.5 weeks and for the last week or so, I've been having waves of nauseous-ness almost daily. Just short periods of it. I haven't had any nausea since like week 6 or 7, and even then it was super mild! I thought I'd be past that by now as I'm reaching the end of the 1st tri. Anyone else's MS kick in towards later 1st tri?

Mine has got progressively worse throughout the first tri! Had it quite bad around 6 weeks, then it went away for a week or so, came back quite mild and has got slowly worse since! I'm wondering when it's going to let-up :-(

I've not had any morning sickness or nausea (unless I really think about it!!) is this normal? I'm just over 8wks

Mines been worse last couple weeks (I'm 12 weeks). Been sick almost every night and had terrible gag reflex :(

Count yourself lucky! Not everyone gets MS, some people not at all. I had it the whole first tri with my first and it was very debilitating and depressing!

Mines been worse last couple weeks (I'm 12 weeks). Been sick almost every night and had terrible gag reflex :(

Me too. I'm 10-11 weeks and my Ms went about 4 days ago now it's back with a vengeance . I have been gagging over the loo all night 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->