Sickness & the runs, need some insight. (TMI)

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
I woke up at midnight last night and was throwing up until 6.30 this morning with the runs in between, then when the vomiting stopped I had the runs for a couple of hours. I haven't been sick since this morning and am now able to keep water down thank goodness but I have such a thing about vomit that I tend to over think everything surrounding it.

So, I thought maybe it's a bug, but I don't feel unwell like you do with a bug, then I thought maybe it's something I've eaten. I had an egg sandwich at work yesterday so that would be the front runner IMO but then I wondered, could it be morning sickness?

I've had very strong bouts of nausea all the way through but up until last night/this morning I'd not actually been sick so it made me wonder if it's possible for it start this late on, and plus with MS would you not feel unwell? Which leads me to wonder if you'd also get diarrhea with MS??

It's really thrown me as like I said I don't feel unwell at all but if this is MS then I seriously need to start preparing myself for the physical vomiting. Of course I'm also concerned about baby button because my stomach hurts so much from all the being sick. It feels like I've spent all those hours doing crunches and like I'm going to come on so just a bit worried about how s/he is in there.

I had something like that the other week, minus the runs. A few people at work had a mild cold/sniffle...So I ended up catching it, just had a runny nose and sneezing nothing major but have never thrown up so much in my whole life! Spend all Friday night being sick at least once every hour or 2, could barely keep water down. The next day still felt dreadful and being sick, felt hot and cold all the time.

Sunday...All better?!! Never experienced anything like it in my life, was definitely down to the cold bug i caught as I hadn't eaten anything and didn't feel that sick, no one at my work was vomiting just me. So I think pregnant women are just really easily sick, like even just catching a small bug can push us over the edge and make us really ill. Maybe it's some sort of pregnancy form of self defence, our body thinks we've caught something so wants to get rid of it completely from our systems? Very weird whatever it is.

I also had dull cramping/backache for a few days after so yes might have pulled something will all the vomiting. I'm sure little one is ok in there.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

I had something like that the other week, minus the runs. A few people at work had a mild cold/sniffle...So I ended up catching it, just had a runny nose and sneezing nothing major but have never thrown up so much in my whole life! Spend all Friday night being sick at least once every hour or 2, could barely keep water down. The next day still felt dreadful and being sick, felt hot and cold all the time.

Sunday...All better?!! Never experienced anything like it in my life, was definitely down to the cold bug i caught as I hadn't eaten anything and didn't feel that sick, no one at my work was vomiting just me. So I think pregnant women are just really easily sick, like even just catching a small bug can push us over the edge and make us really sick. Maybe it's some sort of pregnancy form of self defence, our body thinks we've caught something so wants to get rid of it completely from our systems? Very weird whatever it is.

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

It's so strange! I've had bugs before and generally they knock me out but with this I've felt no illness whatsoever minus the hot flush before throwing up I feel completely fine. Mind boggling!

Sounds a lot like mine, would be sweating and boiling hot just before I threw up, then I'd feel better, then be shivering, then boiling hot again! Was so worried I had a bad temperature but got the thermometer out and temp was fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->