sicky and icky and diarrhoea sorry tmi

mummynummy

Reaction score
hey all,
im pregs with my second baby im only 6+3 and i been having terrible nausea, upset tummy and diarrhoea (also craving curry) i dunno if its a bug or if its normal pregs symptoms but tomorrow i be going to get a dr appointment, im just worried if anything bad will happen because of it like a MC but before i had my first baby i had a MC maybe this one should be fine.
just some advice a reassurance that im not the only one thats getting this.
thank you
:)
also i forgot to say i been having a water mouth like you get before you are sick and loads of belching, never had this with my first and i know its all different with each pregs but like i said reassurance would be good thanks
xx

I had this same thing all through wk 5-6. It got so bad I called the Dr. about it and they told me to take an Immodium and drink Pedialyte or watered down Gatorade to make sure I was restoring fluid/electrolyte losses. It got a lot better after I took the medicine and I kept a bland diet and stuck to the Pedialyte/Gatorade diet for a few days to make sure I was ok. Good luck!

*Also, forgot to add--if you're running a fever, you should definitely see a doctor. I wasn't running one.

okay thank you i feel more reassured :) i checked and my temp is 36.5 so its good :) just all normal then, i still make that dr appointment anyway see if they can give me something for the runs

I have had this a couple of times now and was never sure if it was something I ate or just a pregnancy symptom. The scary thing for me was each time it caused uterine cramping to increase which was scary! both times passed and back to the opposite!:dohh: I guess there's no happy medium lol. Strangly enough I craved indian too and so made some chicken makhani lol....it really didn't help ouch.

I'm only 4+3 and I've been having diahrrea since I got my bfp. I've heard progesterone increases can cause it. Totally normal!

Oh really I hope it's all good now, yeah indian don't help lol. That's okay then I'm not as worried now thank you

my morning sickness has been diff with this one, and is going on longer. :-(

every pregnancy is diff so try not to worry

Hi I have had nausea since I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks I'm not 5+3 I hadn't been the toilet (sorry if tmi) and Iv realised this may answer why Iv had cramps today Iv woke up with cramps and not been of the toilet my nausea had reached a whole new level and like you water mouth, before I got pregnant I moaned about ppl moaning about symptoms thinking I'd give anything to be pregnant and have symptoms now is a different story esp when there as horrible as this! I hope it's a one of as I can't call in sick every day at work because of this, feeling sick and being sick at work I can kinda cope with just about but going toilet at work is just a big no no esp when it's this vile, well your not alone and I'm glad I'm not either :) xxx

Thank you guys :) nice to hear I'm not alone and that it's all okay, I need to stop worrying about it and need to throw up might make me feels better lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->