Sicky and sweet?

SwissMiss

Reaction score
Hiya girls!

(like my reference to Madonna's tour?!?!? I thought that was pretty clever... :blush: ... :rofl:)
Yet another weirdo question from yours truly... :shy: Anyone feel :sick: after eating sweet stuff? I've just shoved a few (honestly, only a few, maybe 10) choccy covered raisins down my gullet and now I feel aaaaawwwwful!! Like when you were 8 and ate all the gummibears or sth... :cry: WTF?!? Anyone else get this? I really felt like them too!!

:hugs:

Not specifically sweets, but I've had moments where things that I normally love feel like lead in my belly. When I was around 14-16 weeks, I used to get these obscure cravings (not weird, mind you) but things that were hard to get your hands on, and I'd eat them and then get sick. It was bizarre.

oh dear, u better give the to me then so they don't make u feel any sicker muahahaha.
Aww u must feel deprived, not had this yet hormones make us fussy with food don't they want something then don't like something then go off them lol. xx

oh dear, u better give the to me then so they don't make u feel any sicker muahahaha.
Aww u must feel deprived, not had this yet hormones make us fussy with food don't they want something then don't like something then go off them lol. xx

I find that eating sweet stuff can leave a nasty taste/feeling in my mouth that won't go away for ages. However that hasn't stopped me from just eating nearly an entire bag of Revels (and by 'bag', I mean those sack-sized bags that you take to the cinema to "share" with people....)

yep i got this and am truely off all sweet stuff now as it made me so ill. :( I cant have anything nice during this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->