Sicky Baby

c1403

Reaction score
Hello All

My LO is nearly 13 weeks old and FF.

She was diagnsoed with silent reflux at 6 weeks and has been on infant gaviscon since, she was never sick with it just very very unsettled.

I had a review with my Dr last week and we said we would start trying to take her slowly off the gaviscon and see how she goes, well since then shes become quite cranky and also started being sick after bottles (enough to soak her bib)

I decided that maybe she was still suffering so shes back on the IG in every feed, she is still being sick though, not right away about 45-60mins after her feed. So im wondering if shes now havign normal reflux?

I am going to see how she gets on over the weekend (as shes had a cold too) and if it keeps up we will go back to the Dr.

She is feeding as normal (6oz 5x a day) so im not worried about that too much.

She is on aptamil first milk and has been since 4 weeks, do you think she may want a slightly thicker milk? Her sick is very milky/thin, like its not even been digested.

Thanks Ladies

x

Does she seem in pain? I would speak to your Dr. My LO was very sicky but happy with it and it has massively eased off recently xx

Nope she didnt seem to be in any pain.

Fortuantly over the weekend shes not been as sick so hoping it was just as she had a little cold

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->