sicky baby...

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
Is anybody else having to change their baby twice a day or more due to the amount their sick??

Rhiannon will get these bouts every few weeks where she just brings back most of her feeds, im now even having to change her sleepsuit after her morning bottle at 7am!

ive checked her temp which is fine, and she smiles through it all and her nappies arent foul either so i know she isnt unwell, my mum says she is just a sickie baby...

is it just me or are any other mums personally keeping non-bio washing powders going all by ourselves :rofl:

Im always having to change olivia a few times a day some days, ive never really thought anything of it. I think some babies are just like that I think.

I leave her bib on for a short while after her feeds and you can garuntee she wont be sick until she's on her mat or in the car. Madam.

x

i have to change summer all the time, then i put her on her mat walk out the room for like 1 min then when i come back she is covered in sick all in her hair and everything lol its such a pain, my mom has just said that summer is a sickie baby and i was the same. and i kno what you mean about the washing she creates an incredible amount!

Mia seems to love to bring up her food when I put a brand new outfit on.
I honestly do feel like she makes so much messy laundry, but at the same time she is not a sicky baby she just gets hiccups after feeds and her reflux brings it back up.

SMA made Caitlin very sicky imo when I changed she was sicky baby but not as she was then it appeared to calm down but around 4-5 months the same she would get sicky after feeds, thankfully its calmed down again.

Heres what we found ....after feed jiggling baby around much even lifting her to go to the front door because the bells gone or playing with her to make her smile would upset her tummy a bit... a bath too soon after a feed, laid down after a feed or if shes poo'ed inbetween a feed & her nappy is changed too quickly makes her sickky!

Heres what we found ....after feed jiggling baby around much even lifting her to go to the front door because the bells gone or playing with her to make her smile would upset her tummy a bit... a bath too soon after a feed, laid down after a feed or if shes poo'ed inbetween a feed & her nappy is changed too quickly makes her sickky!

thought i was reading about Rhiannon then, she is exactly the same; everything you mentioned about Cailtin, Rhiannon does...
so its "normal" then???

think i was getting a bit worried coz in everyones pics on here no-ones baby looked like they had sick on them and thought it was just my LO :blush:

Mine were both quite sicky and dribbly but it started to improve when I weaned them and now they rarely bring back milk. Tom is occasionally car sick these days but that's about it.

yes yes yes i know how u feel. my bby has relfux and is on sma staydown. your baby way have relfux! does it cme down her/his nose (cnt remember if u said girl or boy) r when u lie baby down shes/hes sick. u should ask hv

I read that if you hold baby upright for 30mins after each feeding it will help reduce spit up

hey vickie, no she hasnt got reflux hun, its a sporadic thing with her, some days she is great and is hardly sick at all and others, well, you just have to look at her and she vomits lol
hey van, yeah tried the upright thing too... guess what happened :) yup ... vommmmmit hahaha x

When Noah was spitting up or projectile(sp) vomitting alot I switched his formula, I noticed when we was in the hospital they gave him ready made formula and had no issues so I bought some, and he hardly ever projectile vomits anymore, he does spit up some but not as much as before, just an idea?

sorry its called ready to feed formula

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->