Sicky baby

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Well my baby just had her feed.... she fell asleep before it was finished so I changed her which woke her up then gave her some more!! Thinking about it I may have given her too much so is prob why she has been so sick...

... but she literally projectile vomitted twice... the first time it made me jump and it was actually like a water feature.....!!

Shes not crying or anything so Im not overly concerned but do you think she just had a bit too much!! Shes always been a bit of a sicky baby and her last 2 feeds have been formula ( as I was out in a restaurant and I give her formula at night anyway)!! And she hasnt been like overly crying for it.... Ive been ready to feed her as soon as she woke up!! So maybe shes not as hungry as previous times :shrug:!! Today Ive also upped her feed as shes 2 weeks old....!!

Last night before bed she had a bottle for 0-2weeks then another 1 like 30 mins later cos she was still hungry but left 1 oz of the 2nd one... so I felt she was ready to go on the bigger feed!

I have alot of washing to do now lol.... :)

Probably Just had too much or abit of trapped wind :)

I think Im in for one of those nights....

.... she doesnt want to sleep :( lol!!

:hugs: the early days are relentless...

Agree with Mamafy. We quickly learned about over feeding Hannah, as well as bathing her right after she ate and putting her in a swing....both bad ideas :rofl:

well im still up with her..... she is wide awake....

she was showing me the hunger signs... which is crazy after she vomited up her last feed!! Gave her 2 oz of expressed then another oz.... then booby!!! She still was kicking about in her moses basket so Im up with her in my arms!! the typing is making her nod off lol....

.... oooh i wonder what she heard most whilst in my belly :rofl:

:rofl: The only reason we're up is because we're trying a new routine with Hannah...go to bed a bit later and see if she sleeps longer :rofl: Keep your fingers crossed

i thought I had cracked it lol.... for the second time :rofl:

full of surprises ey :) last 2 nights feed at about 9-10.... woke up just the once at 3-4am!!

Tonight feed was at midnight and she hasnt slept since.... well apart from her mini kip in the middle of her bottle!! 3 hours and still twitching... :rofl:

think shes gone off now....!! :)

I was hoping for ... later feed would mean mummy sleep and when daddy gets in from work at 6 he can feed :( but courtneys got other ideas lol

Once!? The last two nights wow you're lucky :rofl: Hannah still gets up twice, three times last night, hence the trying something new tonight :rofl:

i know too lucky i think..... its clearly not lasting and now im paying for it :rofl:

shes sleeping now :yipee: in my arms!! one hand typing is quite hard... good job shes small lol... i can use both hands!!!

Leave it a little longer cos shell only wake once i put her in her moses basket!!

:rofl: Hannah has always been big, and I do sometimes type with one hand during the day but usually give in quickly and just go sit in the rocker. Hannah doesn't let me put her down often during the day :rofl: Thank God she stays in her crib at night

i read last night how you should put them down to sleep and not rely on them falling asleep in your arms cos they get used to it.... so im trying to do that!! But sometimes this is the only way :shrug:

courtneys a very huggable baby .... likes to be held alot!! good job i have alot of friends and family to give her cuddles.... i love cuddling her but when im in the shower.... not really practical :rofl:

looks like courtneys gonna let mummy sleep :yipee:

:)

Lucky you :D Actually Hannah's asleep but we're planning on feeding her in the next hour or so :lol:

And I've read that too but by than Hannah had gotten used to going sleep in our arms :rofl: And heaven forbid you put her down during the day because she'll wake up and want you to rock her back to sleep. Just keeping telling myself it won't last forever :rofl:

:hugs: I'm sorry..we're just about to feed Hannah and we'll see if she goes down afterwards, I hope we aren't making a huge mistake :lol:

ive just given courtney another 3 oz.... shes nodding off again but not doing what i like her to do.... which is..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol

Think she must be having a growth spurt... 4 hours since her last proper feed but booby milk in between.... greedy thing lol....

ooooh typing seems to be working again!!! :)

Still eating her bottle, actually surprised she's cooperated this far :rofl: She's usually asleep at this time of night.

And that does sound like a growth spurt, we've had a few of those with Hannah, had to keep taking an ounce here and there from bottles that were already made in the refrigerator which left me short on the next feed :dohh:

Ohhh don't worry hun. Kalea has done this like once a day since a week old!!! Shes too greedy! I think she takes too much/trapped wind. Also flems coming up with it, which I thinks stuff in her body from birth.

But Kalea doesn't cry either and sleeps like a log after! Aslong as Courtney does eat, it'll be fine. Maybes puke up what they don't need.

i got to sleep at 4.30am then OH took over when he got in at 6am... he said she woke about 9am properly and fed at 10!!

Im still so tired... think Ive got her back off.... so more z's for me i think!!

its like she knows though!! :rofl:

I think your right Becky.... Courtney is greedy too and swallows too much... sometimes I think shes choking!! :( greedy little mite lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->