Side back pain anyone?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

So I woke up in the night with pain in the right side of my back just a little higher than half way up and it's still there now. I remember having all sorts of back problems when I was pregnant with my son (and on the right side especially), but that wasn't until much later. I'm worried for a couple of reasons:

1. Could my back problems be starting already? (Eek if they are!) Maybe caused by hormones?

2. Could it be ectopic? Or is that just if the pain is in your shoulder? I don't have any other symptoms (bleeding, abdominal pain and my digital test went up from 1-2 to 2-3 okay at 4+1 and is close to being a 3+), so this is a wild card!

I know it's probably just that I slept funny and pulled something, but it is a worry. The last month of my pregnancy with my son I couldn't sleep, I spent my whole time in the bath and I would cry all the time from the pain that radiated around my back and shoulders. He was back to back and he actually made my spine go out of allignment towards the end when his 9lbs of weight was leant on it! I shudder at the memories and hope this is just a one off!

Thanks!

x

Hey squirrel, im 4+5 today and my right hip and lower back havr been giving me pain for a day or so now its a dull ache in my hip and back and when I rub it it goes away for a bit then eventually seizes up again!
I suffer with alot of back pain anyway and have one hip that sits slightly higher than the other so I think pregnancy is going to be painful for me! Congrats by the way and heres hoping its noy a repeat of your last pregnancy. H&H 9 months x

I have been suffering with all over pain, including my back and sides. I think some of mine is due to the position I have been sleeping in and also, my boobs look enormous and feel like they weigh a ton so I guess this may be taking its toll n my back too?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->