side effects when coming off bcp??

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
has anyone had any side effects when they came off their bcp??

i finished mine nearly two weeks ago and my af finished on wednesday.ever since my af finished ive been getting sore heads,they dont last all day but come and go.also my ezcema has flared up a little.just wondering if they are connected to bcp?

on the plus side my libido seems to have increased which will come in handy when ttc.sorry if tmi.

Heaches are 100% normal with BCP!

I have been on a couple of pills where during my 7 day break I had a headache for the whole 7 days. It's your hormones coming back to normal levels!

So although your head may hurt it's an awesome sign your body is getting back into gear, :)

Heaches are 100% normal with BCP!

I have been on a couple of pills where during my 7 day break I had a headache for the whole 7 days. It's your hormones coming back to normal levels!

So although your head may hurt it's an awesome sign your body is getting back into gear, :)

thanks,it doesnt feel an awesome sign though:haha: could my body not give me a sign that doesnt hurt lol.

i used to get headaches a few days before af was due when on bcp.hopefully theyll go away soon

The only side effect I had was really abnormal cycle length. That also could be because I started getting cystic again once I went off if it.

OMG when I was ON birth control i had sooo many side effects that felt like I was having hardcore pregnancy symptoms 24/7 ......for four months....after four months I couldn't stand it anymore so I got off of them. The day after i stopped taking them it was like night and day and I felt awesome for the first two months...but these last two months I think I might ahve just stopped ovulating...which is wierd. Last month i was very dry with absolutely no sex drive until my period was almost due. NOW i think I'm ovulating a whole week early. It's so wierd..

not much side effects at all from coming off it other than I break out like crazy now especially during ovulation. Oh and I can actually feel myself ovulating which can sometimes feel worse than when I have af. Oh and the plus side is that af is only here for 2-3 days vs. before the usual 5 days or so.

I must agree, I was exactly the same a few weeks ago, when I stopped pill, a headache everyday, and my libido seems to have improved aswell. Just cant wait for to get AF back to normal.

When I came off I suffered with terrible anxiety, which was really out of the blue! I have noticed my hair has gotten darker over the months.. (my brazillian is now more like the size of all of South America :haha:). Also I have been having trouble as in I am not having cycles :wacko:

Why did I come off it again? :haha: Oh yeah, to have a baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->