Side snap nappies

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
am I being a plonka but I can never seem to get them tight enough, or if i do they pinch. I have tried loads of diff makes and sizes and leo at diff sizes.

Am i missing something..........

oh i also find them a fiddle to put on :wacko:

I find them fiddly to put on too and I have found that I get the best fit for Jasper if I have the thigh on a looser popper to the tummy, I only have wnss's though.

yeah they are fiddly but i love the fit of my side snap nappies! Lots of people say that any popper nappies are too tight or loose and they prefer aplix

I find them quite fiddly too. I can get on with the BBSS but not WNSS as the only way they ever fit was the leg popper being looser than the waist one and then the fit looked weird :wacko:

the only side snappers i have are ecobubs - i've never had a issue with them though!

mine look a little funny but once i've got the poppers right they give a great fit - just look like baggy granny pants even though all the edges are a close fit.

i have ecobubs, wnss, bbss, HL AI2, WNNN... i think thats all my side snappers. They all fit great after i faff, i especially hate faffing with the WNNN at night!

I'm the opposite... I have the thighs on tighter snaps than the belly! They drive me barmy though, but so does aplix cos it gets all bits in... lose lose!

:haha: glad I am not the only one that finds them a pain. I will keep trying tho cos I love my weenotions and i am going to get a custom HL eeeeeeeee!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->