Sig challange #4

thats the easiest lol....jus select the text tool and clik and type away xx

I so should of had a go over the weekend. I am up to my eyeballs in reports/planning and marking (should be working now). Fingers crossed i can have some free time later
x

well if theres more people that want to enter i think you moonmuffin and leeds does if u all need more time thn maybe we cud extend it to thurs/fri? wat do yas think xx

well if theres more people that want to enter i think you moonmuffin and leeds does if u all need more time thn maybe we cud extend it to thurs/fri? wat do yas think xx

Yeah actually that would be great if it could be extended, I thought I would have time today but yesterday was DH's birthday but he was working (I was making a cake all day) so we're celebrating today, we're leaving to go get some sushi soon yummm :happydance:

Thanks for extending it again, its just been such a busy week for me.

is anobody else entering theres not many this time come on guys lol xxxx

Ugh, I can't get Kathryn to take her nap (she's not feeling so good today) and DH doesn't get home in time for me to do it, so I guess I'll have to pass this week. I don't want to make everyone else wait and you've already extended it twice. It's just been so busy here with MIL on vacation, DH's birthday, Father's day is this weekend so have been busy getting ready for that, been so tired growing #2 lol and now Kathryn is sick. Just not been my week I guess. Next one for sure though :D

im going to put voting up tonight so if thers n e more entries u hav till bout 9pm xx

laura, when sam (babezone) gets chance she'll start a new thread with a voting poll in it, along with the entries xxx

Aww, man hes a cute kid :)
I might do this :p
Do you just edit them pictures in to a sig or something?

yer use them how u will jus arrange and lay them out how ever u like

i think we shud have the next siggy comp starting up whilst this 1 is voting so its constantly running ....then wen this siggy comp ends the #4 voting stops and #5 is put in its place yer?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->