Sigh.... any tips would be appreciated :( updated with opk 'progression'

katherinegrey

Reaction score
Well I'm on cycle day 17 today. No ovulation :( I've upped my dose of AC to 1600mg and upped my EPO to 1500mg, still nothing :(.

Anyone got any tips to bring on ovulation?

I just keep thinking if I don't do it this month I might have a break from it, even though I really, really want a baby, it's just so much stress :(

My lovely OH yesterday said how much he couldn't wait to be a dad and how excited he is, so I don't think he'd be crazy about having a break anyway.

I'm just feeling super down, we're bd'ing all the time because he's got a few days off work, but when he goes back I know he'll be too tired to bd all the time with me again. Hope everyone else is okay.

Here are my opk's. Four opk's, and is it just me or are they all EXACTLY the same? I know they're negative, but I expected them to get darker or something? The top one was todays, one underneath that was yesterdays and so on.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110730.jpg
    Snapshot_20110730.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
:hugs:

I haven't got any tips but I didn't want to read and run. How long have you been trying, hon?

Thanks hun, NTNP for a year, and trying properly for 6 months, how about you hun?? xx

hey hon. Grapefruit is supposed to be good for CM and apparantly for OV, but Im not 100% sure hon sorry. Im on CD30 and all confused too.I'll say a little prayer for ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really don't know. Maybe the AC is delaying O this month but I'm really not sure. I would try checking other threads about AC or googling it to see if anyone else has experienced something similar. GL to you. :flower:

Hun, how often do you test? Some gals have very short LH surge and will need to test twice a day. If you are only testing once a day, you may have missed the surge but still ovulated anyway. Also, what time do you test?*

Here's todays, which is looking much better :) would you this was positive or just nearly positive? I test around this time! Between 2 and 3. Lend me your eyes girls :D

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110731.jpg
    Snapshot_20110731.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
:dohh:Oops, sorry, posted in wrong section so now I've got two in here, sorry girls!! I'm such an idiot :dohh:

I know I'm posting late, but for those people who have a hard time deciding if the test is positive or not, I've found that if I invert the colors of the image, it makes it easier to see wether or not the color of the test line is as dark as the control line.

Like this:

I would still call it a negative as it's not quite as dark, but you're getting close!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110731.jpg
    Snapshot_20110731.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 18
Thank you for that, I got my positive the same day, and I did do that :D :rofl: don't know why I didn't in the first place... haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->