*Sigh* My poor Hubby

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
This month my hubby has it set in mind that I'm pregnant. He started taking zinc and i started taking prenatals. I feel so bad because he has never acted like this. He kisses my tummy and rubs my tummy all day. He constantly ask all day how his babies are doing. I keep telling him don't get his hopes up too high, but his reply was "too late, I already know you're carrying my baby". Ughhh so if af shows her face i know he will be gutted and I feel so bad.

I know how that is all too well. I'm really hoping that af stayes away for you and you turn out actually being pregnant.

Last july/august my OH did the same thing, he was convinced that I was pregnant. He got really super protective, and rubbed my tummy, and always asked how "we" were doing and saying that he was so happy to have a family. I kept telling him not to get his hopes up too high, then in late august I ended up having a MC. (he was right all along) but it just killed him inside... he was super depressed for a while.

I hope your hubbys right. spare him the heart break. Take it from me, It is super heartbreaking to watch you OH go through that.

I really do hope the best for you guys tho.

Ooh, that's tough. It's not your fault! Hopefully you'll get a :bfp: so ye wont have to feel bad! :dust:

Good luck Xx

Yes he's so sweet and caring, but when they do this it puts more pressure on us.

Yes he's so sweet and caring, but when they do this it puts more pressure on us.

i know my hubby is VERY broody , he even says he has been envious of the families he sees with tiny babies !! Here's to catching that little eggy :hugs:

I'm in my fertile period now so hopefully it catches

:hugs: My husband did the same thing, sadly it ended in a MC.. We were both so hurt. I didn't know I was pregnant at the time, but he kept telling me " Babe, I don't know why i'm so attached to your tummy right now " for about 3 weeks, he was SUPER over-protective, and very attentive to all my little needs. :(

I guess it's their way of showing they do care and they really do want this as bad as we do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->