*Sigh*

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
When I was 12 my mom finally allowed me to get my ears pierced and looking back, it was a sign of me growing up, I guess you would say.

I was going to have my daughter's ears pierced at 12 as well.

However, times have changed, haven't they?

She's been asking about it, most girls in her class already have pierced ears, etc.

So, I've made the decision that she will get her ears pierced tomorrow. I will be taking her only and it's a mother/daughter thing to me :)

I've told her it hurts, but she's so excited and I think that when it's being done, she will swallow her pride and be brave. LOL

I wouldn't do it if she wasn't responsible but she is and I know that she will take care of her ears.

She's growing up. *sigh*

Hope you two have a good day tomorrow :hugs: and enjoy your mother/daughter bonding time

Aww I hope yall have a great time! If we have a girl I will wait until she asks to have it done too and make it a special day for her.

Aww, now that was a tear breaker. We first got her a Webkinz that she wanted, then we both got our haircut and then we went and got her ears done. She was so brave but the moment the earrings went through, there was a gasp. She got down from the chair and there were tears in her eyes. :(

Poor little gal but hey, it's all done now. Gave her a bit of tylenol and sprayed her ear with Bactine and she seems much better now.

Remember the day you got yours done? Most of us tried to be so brave but it did hurt, didn't it?

And, hey, why do they have a nice choice of earrings now? Back in the day, we only had gold studs. She has a nice pair of zirconia heart earrings. Lucky gal!

Know what? I almost forgot to!

Since the update post, she's wrecked her hair and gone through the sprinkler while I was on a long distance call to my mom. LOL

Yes, she seems to be. However, I can see Jayden hurting it somehow. He playfights with her and someone always gets hurt. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->