Signature permissions...not allowed?

kellyb

Reaction score
trying to test ticker, but don't think I'm doing it right.

I got the bb code, and pasted it into my signature, but when I preview it, it show up as the code still. Any thoughts?

Also, in my "edit signature" under signature permissions, it says bb code and html code are not allowed. Does anyone know how to change this?

You might need more posts before you're allowed to post a siggie :flower:

How many posts do you need before you can use BBcode/HTML? Thanks ladies!

That is my problem as well... I know the site told me 5 for a signature, but I was assuming more for bbcode...Hmmmmm....

This will be my tenth post so we will see if this helps! LOL

oops...maybe that was only 9? Anyway...I am trying to search to see if there is a number of posts needed to use bbcode...If I find anything I will update!

Thanks for the help! After my 6th post, my signature showed up. Yay!

I'm in the same boat too, been trying for ages but nothing would show up... hope to get luckier now!:winkwink:

Aaargh struggling with the signatures, maybe you are right and i need more posts!

Sini, I'm surprised yours hasn't worked yet. Mine worked after the 6th post. Frustrating, isn't it? Good luck!!!

I'm having the same problem - saying bb code not allowed :(

So how many posts before signature permissions allowed?

Well, I've had seven posts, but no ticker. :(

it's either 5 or 10 and it can take the servers a few minutes to catch up and grant the permissions :)

Thanks! I was wondering why I couldn't have the slider things. I need one more after this post. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->