Signature Request Please?

addie140910

Reaction score
Could someone please make me a signature? I tried to make one tonight and well it just didn't work out too well. I was thinking something along the lines of pink and brown, with bows on it?. Baby's name is Evelyn Ann Roberts, her due date is February 25, 2012 and her theme is Winnie the Pooh.

Don't know if there is any way to work all of that into one signature LOL. Maybe if it was made to look like a scrapbook page or something?

Thank you so much! :) Attatched are our two newest ultrasound pictures <3

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
i'll have a go for you :) .. just firing up PSP now xx

heres a couple .. just found another pink and brown scrap kit so gonna have another go .. do you just want pooh on or can i use piglet and eeyore too
xx
https://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/Bumpi/For Addie/

Attachments

• addie.jpg
    addie.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 5
  • addie2.jpg
    addie2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 3
another couple xx

Attachments

• addie3.jpg
    addie3.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 4
  • addie4.jpg
    addie4.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 2
go for it Siobhan .. a person can never have enough tags and siggies lol xx

I had a go too...
hope you don't mind. saved me from dying of boredom. :haha:
the name you've chosen is gorgeous!

https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/Signatureeeeee.jpg

Thank you everyone! :) The signatures are beautiful <3 I <3 Them! !! <3 How do I save them? It won't let me right click?

Bumpi's signatures; you should be able to click them & when they pop up big you'll be able to right click & save.

& mine has a code:
https://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/missZOEE_x/Signatureeeeee.jpg[/IMG (just add a ] on the end.)

MissZoee, love your sig .. the baby winnie and friends are adorable .. who is your supplier? haha .. Siobhan I cant wait to see what you come up with .. i love how we all have our own style and given the same brief can come up with something different .. Addie, glad you liek your sigs .. if you want any more, or you know anyone who wants any, just yell .. I really enjoyed making them xx

I want to use all of them <3 I think I am going to switch them out until she gets here. Once she is born I am going to print them on photo paper for her baby book <3

I want to use all of them <3 I think I am going to switch them out until she gets here. Once she is born I am going to print them on photo paper for her baby book <3

they wont print very well as they are just made for displaying on sigs (low resolution) .. if you want something making in a printable size/resolution, just let me know dimensions and i'll make you something .. saying that, the winnie the pooh's that i used are just web tubes, and not printable size, but I do have some other gorgeous bears in proper sized digital scrap kits that I have bought (most of them up to 12" x 12") xx

@bumpi-
I have NO idea how to use Photoshop (I got elements for Christmas but not sure if it's the right one to make signatures) but I use bits & pieced from here there and everywhere, I use 3 different programs & just stick them all together, though if you have a good 'supplier' I'd love recommendations! :) & the scrap kits you spoke of sound interesting? what are they? - if you don't mind me asking of course.

& I know what you mean! it's really cool to see different designs based on the same signature description. :D I like your signatures! x

@bumpi-
I have NO idea how to use Photoshop (I got elements for Christmas but not sure if it's the right one to make signatures) but I use bits & pieced from here there and everywhere, I use 3 different programs & just stick them all together, though if you have a good 'supplier' I'd love recommendations! :) & the scrap kits you spoke of sound interesting? what are they? - if you don't mind me asking of course.

& I know what you mean! it's really cool to see different designs based on the same signature description. :D I like your signatures! x

aww thank you .. I know PSP (Paint Shop Pro) inside out and to me photoshop is so complicated and different .. I do have PS, but never really bothered to learn it except to do HK photo editing (as in my avatar) .. the pooh tubes I used for Addie's sigs I just downloaded off the internet .. the scrap kits are bought and downloaded from digital scrapbook stores online .. peppermint creative is good .. nitwit collections is gorgeous .. clareys designz do some nice ones (full size and tag/sig size .. some free ones on her blog!) .. digiscrapbooking.ch have some free ones .. and my mind has gone blank lolol .. in the scrapbook kits, you get papers, elements and occasionally alphas and QP's (quick pages) .. all of which can be either put together in a program like PSP or PS and then printed, or can be printed and then used in normal scrapbooking .. I prefer to put them together and then print.
Do you mind me asking which programs you use ? xx

I use to know how to make signatures using Photoshop, but when the great computer crash of 2009 happened. (Not that great, but my computer did die.) I did not have another copy of Photoshop (as I had borrowed my dads copy.) And so I now am using GIMP which although they say it is the same, it just does not work the same as Photoshop. I wish I was as talented as you ladies though :)

Scrapblog.com use to be a great form of entertainment too (online scrapbooking) however it gets very expensive very quickly.

https://i42.tinypic.com/e68tqr.png
heres one just now doing more:)
codes
https://i42.tinypic.com/e68tqr.png[/IMG/]
remove last /

@bumpi-

aww thank you .. I know PSP (Paint Shop Pro) inside out and to me photoshop is so complicated and different .. I do have PS, but never really bothered to learn it except to do HK photo editing (as in my avatar) .. the pooh tubes I used for Addie's sigs I just downloaded off the internet .. the scrap kits are bought and downloaded from digital scrapbook stores online .. peppermint creative is good .. nitwit collections is gorgeous .. clareys designz do some nice ones (full size and tag/sig size .. some free ones on her blog!) .. digiscrapbooking.ch have some free ones .. and my mind has gone blank lolol .. in the scrapbook kits, you get papers, elements and occasionally alphas and QP's (quick pages) .. all of which can be either put together in a program like PSP or PS and then printed, or can be printed and then used in normal scrapbooking .. I prefer to put them together and then print.
Do you mind me asking which programs you use ? xx

your welcome! :)
what's Paint Shop Pro? is that a free one or one you buy? yeah, PS is WAAAY too complicated. I like to stick to simple things anyways. i LOVEEEE your avatar. I may have to come to you at some point for something similar. wow, thats a lot - I'll have to check a few out. :) I use 'scrapnook' which is an online scrapbooking site - and I just work with it & make different bits and pieces & I also use picnik. :p

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->