Signature Request Please?

I use to know how to make signatures using Photoshop, but when the great computer crash of 2009 happened. (Not that great, but my computer did die.) I did not have another copy of Photoshop (as I had borrowed my dads copy.) And so I now am using GIMP which although they say it is the same, it just does not work the same as Photoshop. I wish I was as talented as you ladies though :)

Scrapblog.com use to be a great form of entertainment too (online scrapbooking) however it gets very expensive very quickly.

GIMP is another one I couldnt get away with to be honest .. I think though its because I am so used to PSP .. re wish you were as talented, I have been tagging and making sigs for about 10 years now so i've had a lot of practice .. plus there are some great tutorials out there to learn from too .. mostly for PSP tho xxx

https://i42.tinypic.com/e68tqr.png
heres one just now doing more:)
codes
https://i42.tinypic.com/e68tqr.png[/IMG/]
remove last /[/QUOTE]
love it Siobhan xx

[quote="missZOEEx, post: 14957344"][quote="Bumpi, post: 14942994"][quote="missZOEEx, post: 14942721"]@bumpi-
I have NO idea how to use Photoshop (I got elements for Christmas but not sure if it's the right one to make signatures) but I use bits & pieced from here there and everywhere, I use 3 different programs & just stick them all together, though if you have a good 'supplier' I'd love recommendations! :) & the scrap kits you spoke of sound interesting? what are they? - if you don't mind me asking of course.

& I know what you mean! it's really cool to see different designs based on the same signature description. :D I like your signatures! x[/QUOTE]

aww thank you .. I know PSP (Paint Shop Pro) inside out and to me photoshop is so complicated and different .. I do have PS, but never really bothered to learn it except to do HK photo editing (as in my avatar) .. the pooh tubes I used for Addie's sigs I just downloaded off the internet .. the scrap kits are bought and downloaded from digital scrapbook stores online .. peppermint creative is good .. nitwit collections is gorgeous .. clareys designz do some nice ones (full size and tag/sig size .. some free ones on her blog!) .. digiscrapbooking.ch have some free ones .. and my mind has gone blank lolol .. in the scrapbook kits, you get papers, elements and occasionally alphas and QP's (quick pages) .. all of which can be either put together in a program like PSP or PS and then printed, or can be printed and then used in normal scrapbooking .. I prefer to put them together and then print.
Do you mind me asking which programs you use ? xx[/QUOTE]

your welcome! :)
what's Paint Shop Pro? is that a free one or one you buy? yeah, PS is WAAAY too complicated. I like to stick to simple things anyways. i LOVEEEE your avatar. I may have to come to you at some point for something similar. wow, thats a lot - I'll have to check a few out. :) I use 'scrapnook' which is an online scrapbooking site - and I just work with it & make different bits and pieces & I also use picnik. :P

x[/QUOTE]

PSP is a pay for one but you can download a free 30 day trial from the company that makes it (corel) .. i've been using it since psp 5, and am using psp x now .. the newest version is psp x4 i think. (newest one is about £80 but you can get x3 for about a tenner from amazon . infact all versions are a lot cheaper in there to be honest)
i have to admit i've never heard of picnik or scrapnook lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back