Signs of AF about to hit?

tinkerbelle2

Mummy & a loss May2011
Reaction score
Its been so long since I last had a full blown af, I have almost forgotten what to look out for! So I know this may seem a dumb question, but are these signs of AF showing soon?
Light headed a lot, tired all the time, occasional stomach cramps, and random spots appearing! No bloating or anything though, which used to be a major sign!
Im also wondering if it will be different to before my mmc? its been ten weeks nearly so expecting it to be heavy!

I just got my first AF yesterday. It was almost 5 weeks since my mc. It is nothing like what I am used to. I have horrible cramps and I normally don't have many at all. I started spotting several days ahead of time. Everything is different - flow, color, consistency, how I feel, etc. I am just so glad to have AF so we can get busy ttc after she leaves. Hope yours isn't too bad.

My cycle has changed quite a bit since my mmc in April. Before the mmc, I'd have cramps and low back pain only on the day af arrived, and really no other symptoms leading up to and during my my period. After the mmc and d&c, I got my first af 30 days later, I had cramps about 5 days leading up to my period, then af arrived and it was pretty light, lasted about 6 days ( my normal af would be around 4). Then 29 days later, 2nd af came - this cycle, I had off and on cramps about 5 days before af arrived, I also was really tired, my boobs were sore, heachaches, overall not feeling well, I convinced myself I was pregnant, but no. My af on that cycle was similar to my old periods, not too heavy, lasted about 4 days. Then 26 days later, 3rd af arrived. I had very similar symptoms to the 2nd cycle, except it's a little heavier, but overall, aside from it coming earlier than I expected, it's similar to my cycle last month.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->