• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

signs of menopause !

sunbeam

Reaction score
anyone know any of the early signs of menopause ?

It can be much the same as pregnancy. Sore bbs, hot flushes, mood swings and even nausea and of course missing your period. How old are you though? I think unless you are in your late forties its unlikely [ thats what im always told anyway!] although you can get perimenopause as a warm up to it. x

im 43 and normally very regular but the last two months ive been 2 days early, just wondering if its a sign :shrug:

Well my Af has gone all over the place after having my son tbh. I used to be regular but now its give or take a day. Saying that though, before i had him i did have a couple of odd cycles. Tbh, any doctor will tell you that its unlikely and that you are way too early. I am ages with you. I am 42. x

I am 36 and was diagnosed with dimished ovarian reserve - which basically means that my eggs are running out early and I will therefore go through early menopause. The thing that first alerted my FS to this is that my cycles shortened. Used to be 28 days, now they are around 24 days. She said this was common in women approaching menopause. She quickly did tests - checked FSH levels in my blood, and scanned my ovaries to gauge ovarian reserve, and confirmed it pretty quickly.

But forewarned is forearmed, and 2 cycles of IUI and 1 cycle of clomid later, here I am!

Sunbeam - are they all your children in the photo? wow bet your house is fun :) they are all gorgeous btw.

I am 36 and was diagnosed with dimished ovarian reserve - which basically means that my eggs are running out early and I will therefore go through early menopause. The thing that first alerted my FS to this is that my cycles shortened. Used to be 28 days, now they are around 24 days. She said this was common in women approaching menopause. She quickly did tests - checked FSH levels in my blood, and scanned my ovaries to gauge ovarian reserve, and confirmed it pretty quickly.

But forewarned is forearmed, and 2 cycles of IUI and 1 cycle of clomid later, here I am!

Sunbeam - are they all your children in the photo? wow bet your house is fun :) they are all gorgeous btw.
yes their all mine, and yes its so much fun.....thank u :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->