Silderm cream

angelic_one

Just me & my monkey <3
Reaction score
I don't really believe that anything can really prevent stretch marks forming and that it's just genetic, but I've been trying to get rid of my existing ones, and at the baby show the silderm cream (for recovery not the oil for prevention) was on offer so i decided to just give it a try. Just thought I'd post on here what I think of it.

The cream is absolutely gorgeous. It has a citrusey flavour dries quicker than bio oil, palmers etc and is just..pretty lush tbh.

I've been using it for 2 weeks now and I swear to god it seems like it is actually working! I'm scared to get sucked in again by something, but they are definitely less deep than they used to be and I'm pretty sure they're paler. It says that it takes 4 weeks for results and I'm already noticing after 2! :happydance:

Just wondered if anyone else has used this and noticed good results? Either way, the cream is better than any others I've tried!

Hey I use stretch mx cream by rodial and it's AMAZING! But it is pricey tho, but it really works to completely get rid of them and prevent new ones :) xxx

Hiya yeah I sort of stopped using it religiously for a while so its difficult to tell what would have happened if I had, but I still rate it very highly, it continues to make them appear thinner and paler. They're still there but they were absolutely horrendous to begin with so they would be. They're a fraction of what they used to be and some of them have gone completely!

I just bought a new lot of it actually because they have a massive sale on atm, finishes end of Jan! So bought quite a bit so hoping it'll have more of an effect on them. It works better than anything else I've tried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->