Silly question but...what side is my baby on?

KL15

Reaction score
I implanted from my left ovary and since I've been pregnant all the sharp, growing pains I've had are on my left side only. If I push on my tummy on my right side it feels relatively normal but on my left side it feels fuller and more tender. Is this where my baby is sitting? I have no idea if in early pregnancy baby will sit more on one side until they get bigger and fill more of your stomach. I tried asking the ultrasound tech where he/she was siting and she gave me an abrupt answer of 'in your uterus' (really?!) and says the left hand side pain is just my ovaries but I don't think it is. First pregnancy so a little lost, I'll be 15 weeks this Saturday xx

I think it's all over your uterus!
I used to think the baby was lying horizontally with it's head to either the right or left of my abdomen because of the ultrasound print-outs, but my 20wk scan sonographer explained that it was currently with it's head at my belly button (think standing pose), and later it shifted diagonally across my belly. A later appt with my obgyn has it head down.
I also thought in the beginning that the baby was mainly on my right since I ovulated from the right, but I found out the placenta as well as a fibroid was on the right.. so it was the most sensitive there with most of my growing pains felt there :)

With my first I could definitely feel and see baby on my right hand side and I know I ovulated from that side. It's still a bit early but I think I can feel bubs no2 in the same place this time (I ovulated from the right hand side again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->