• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Silly question

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Does anyone else's blood pressure drop really bad the minute they get up to clean or do anything? At thos rate I'm afraid to get off my butt as I feel so weak/sick and dizzy! I have so much I want to get done!!!! ](*,)

Mine does this anyway as I have chronic low blood pressure, but it got even worse when I was pregnant. My midwife told me to drink plenty of water and to be careful not to get up too fast

Reactions: HLx
Thanks hun, at this point i struggle getting up too fast anyway :rofl: I go to do something, and I find I feel the blood draining from my face and I feel horrific! Not good when your itching to clean and organise!

It is! I normally get low BP now and again, but now it's a regular thing, literally as soon as I get on my feet! So annoying!

I have low blood pressure as well, I hate it when I just want to get something done and the moment I start I suddenly feel horrible and need to sit down. (like right now grr)

Yes! That's me right now! I think this baby has run out of room and all my organs are getting squished causing the regular drops in blood pressure, from the minute I wake up too!

I had it hon. I kept feeling really sick and dizzy and just horrible. Started around 33 weeks. Sometimes I had to lay back down.

Not much longer hon and baby will be here woohoo. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"