Silver Cross Ventura Car Seat

Lulu

1 dude & 1 dudette
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for some info/guidance as we are totally clueless :rofl:

Does anyone have this car seat and a Vauxhall Corsa - 52 reg?? Does it fit?

I've read a few reviews over the weekend that say it fits most cars depending on the length of your seat-belt but I've no idea fit it will fit in my car. The chassis of the pram goes in at a push (well if you split the back seat!). We will be buying another car soon but want to know if it will fit in our Corsa in the meantime.

Any advice is welcome. Thanks :)

If you go to mothercare they will bring the carseats out to your car so that you can see what fits - Halfords will do this to and I expect most other places will, but mothercare and Halford will show you how to fit them properly too x HTH x

hiya,

me and my partner have been using this car seat for about 11 weeks now and we have managed to easily fit it in the front seat of my partners corsa which is an 02reg, there is no airbag so its fine in the front, haven't tried it in the back seat.

i'd been worried about it fitting cars as i'd heard it was larger than most and cars with short seat belts had no chance, but we have had the seat in the rear seat of a w reg clio, a 53 vectra and a 53 feista and i have found no dificultys with any....

if you have any worrys it would prob best to take it along to a store that'll show you how to fit it and make sure it fits though.

suzi xx

Ive bought this pram and car seat and asked the other day on here whether it would fir a 54 plate astra as im scared it isnt going to and someone replied saying that it does fit most new cars and that the problem tends to be with older cars so hopefully will fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->