SilverCross 3D travel system

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
Hi all.
i was thinking of gettin 1 of these but just wanted to check if they are as good as they make out to be??
has any1 got one of these?
and has any1 had any problems with it?
thanks x

I had one. Used it once and then sold it. I really didn't like it. Its hood always fell down when in Prammette mode(which I later read online happens a lot) which is really not good when its windy or cold as it exposes your baby more. The wheels are shakey. Its heavy especially when you have the ventura car seat in place, it has practically no suspension so a rough ride for your little one and it feels very plastic and cheap.

The only good points I would say are that your get quite good accessories and the padding for the pushchair is excellent. Great for newborns. Its easy to change from forward facing to prammette and the shopping basket is a good size. It also comes in a variety of fabrics so looks pretty. It folds quite small for buses and small cars also.

It was a disapointment to me. Especially with the Silvercross label attached, I expected better.

Hope this helps.

The only problem I had was my daughter outgrew the pram bit by 4weeks and she was a small baby, I loved it as a pushchair, its a solid pram and I never had any problems with it.

I didnt like it , very bulky , hard to steer and hard to get down compared to other prams.
Wouldnt recommend.

I love mine, have used it as a pram, as a travel system with car seat attached (so i could still see baby) and as a pushchair. A really good pram IMO.

i didn't like it eitha. are's broke twice due to folding it down and silvercross would not fix it. Also i dont think theres a raincover for when there in the car seat on the buggy if u get what i mean? overall i would not recomment it's really bulkyaswell

I have this and i love it, yea its a little bit bulkier then then some prams, but i prefer that to a flimsy smaller pram/buggy. What i like most is that is attractive, as im not a fan of the new moon buggy looking things !! lol. I dont understand the difficulties people are having folding it down.

i didn't like it eitha. are's broke twice due to folding it down and silvercross would not fix it. Also i dont think theres a raincover for when there in the car seat on the buggy if u get what i mean? overall i would not recomment it's really bulkyaswell

Hi, just wanted to say you can buy a raincover direct from silvercross when using as a travel system with the car seat attached, I mine was £25?? not sure. Should really come with the pram...:hissy:

I havn't had any problems with mine, except that when I bought it the pram cover wouldn't attach with the poppers properly, I emailed silvercross and they sent me a new one for free within a week.
I find it easy to put up and down, and change modes... although at first it does take a bit of getting used to.

Hi, just wanted to say you can buy a raincover direct from silvercross when using as a travel system with the car seat attached, I mine was £25?? not sure. Should really come with the pram...:hissy:

Ye it should come with the pram, but mine broke for a second time and silvercross said they would have to charge us to fix, so i bought a maclaren XT but jus ordered luna mix 2day :happydance:

I was looking at getting this as well until I went to look at it and realised how difficult it was to put up and down. It took two of us to get it down properly and I wasn't overly impressed by the general quality of it for Silvercross. There were a lot of plasticy bits on it and the fabric just didn't seem nice enough compared to some others I've seen.

When i was out shopping the other day i saw a girl who had it and I mentioned that I thought of getting it and she said that she couldn't put it down on her own either. It does look lovely though, but I just dont think that it's worth the money.

I havn't had any problems with mine, except that when I bought it the pram cover wouldn't attach with the poppers properly, I emailed silvercross and they sent me a new one for free within a week.
I find it easy to put up and down, and change modes... although at first it does take a bit of getting used to.

I had just bought my silvercross and had the same problem as this, but they did send me a new pram cover that now goes on perfectly. Not had a chance to use it yet as the baby isnt here but glad I had put it all up to check before the time i needed to use it. Just hope it will be alright to use now after reading the problems some people seem to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->