SILVERCROSS Good and Bad

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
My Halo has been recalled due to a fault, so they are going to collect it tueday and return it by friday with part replaced and a service as a goodwill gesture. But what on earth am i supposed to do without a pushchair for 4 days?????? The nice lady on the phone suggested carrying LO, ok you try carrying a 24lbs 11 month old boy who wriggles like mad into town and back, and then to MIL and back (3miles) GRRRRRRR

they should give you a pushchair while your waiting for yours to be fixed they can't except you to leave with no pram for 4 days

I know thats what i thought but hey im just a simple human type person lol.

silvercross: bad.
overall reviews on silvercross : bad.
my silvercross : knackered.

Did you buy yours direct from Silvercross or through a shop? John Lewis will give you a temp one whilst yours is at the menders. It may be worth asking if they will do the same.

Mothercare but they put me straight through to the silvercross line so no joy!

Silver cross are just bad all over after my sons lost his fingers in one of their poorly designed pushchairs they offered me a new one as a goodwill gesture and then tried palming me off thinking all will be fine but its not really they are happy to take your money but not really happy to deal with you after

for me it would be the perfect excuse to buy a 'spare' lol

I love my Silvercross pushchairs, I have the 3D and the Pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->