Silvercross linear freeway

kristen77

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Has anyone had any experience of this travel system? I would be really grateful for any feedback!!

Thank you

x

I don't actually have any experience with it but i ordered mine today, so would be interested to see how other people have found it :).

I have moved this over to store/product reviews under shop/swap/reviews

you might get more help in there:flower:

I have this pram and love it! It ticked all the boxes for me such as being able to clip the carseat to the frame for short shopping trips and I love that you can have it parent facing. It also has a good size shopping basket underneath.

I would say the only down side is that if you use public transport alot you may struggle if the bus/train etc is busy and you have the collapse the pram as you have to tclip the carry cot off from the frame even in pushchair mode.

But apart from that it is a great pram and I would recommend it to anyone xx

I've got this and love it :) It is a bit bulky, however, and as CountingDown says you have to take off the carrycot to collapse the chassis but the car seat clips to it really easily if you are using it as a travel system, so that is really handy if you are going to a shopping centre, etc.

But it's a great sturdy feeling pram, I love taking Euan out in his as he looks so cosy all snuggled up in it.

i have bought this pram...i had mine delivered about ooohh 3-4 weeks ago, and i cannot find fault with it. I've lost count of how many times ive played about with it.
I love it, its easy to lift the pram/pushchair unit off, and fold the chassis. The chassis itself is freestanding once folded, and its quite lightweight. I even got the ventura plus carseat to match :).
Its easy to push, choice of swivel and non swivel wheels for easy steering, and it just looks good. raincover etc is easy to fit and doesnt look bulky either.
handle is adjustable so its good for all heights, and has a good sized shopping tray underneath.

my next door neighbour recently had her baby girl and this is what shes got too (mines is cargo, hers is pistashio) and she raved on about it to me.

i hope u ladies love it as much as me, i cant wait to go walking with bubs in it :)

xxx

I have the Silvercross 3D and I love it as well. We had to be very 'careful' in what we bought as we were moving countries when Stevie was 7 weeks old.
The pram was her initially her bed/cot (with liner in), car seat, a place to sit etc. Now she is 4 months I can take her around the local area in her stroller without car seat but I can also clip the seat to the pram when we use a taxi to go into the city (we don't have a car and rely on taxis so this is a must for us). At night when we go out to dinner or a friends house we recline the stroller to flat (there are 4 postions) with a comfy blanket and she will quite happily sleep in it for hours at a time.
It is a little bulky but it is sturdy and has survived numerous plane trips, taxis, buses and a boat/ferry. I think it has been outstanding value for money for us.
Tip - buy the parasol when you get the pram as other parasols don't fit!
Good luck.

We have this pram and matching car seat. The pram body is brilliant - really warm and well protected from the weather. The chassis folds down well although it takes practlsice to get it up and down. It is really easy to push around the shops and the car seat being able to clip on makes it great for quick trips out. it also comes with a good changing bag and rain cover. The car seat isn't isofix but is easy to fil.

We also bought a second hand classic chassis for when we walk the dog. that is beautiful to push over any ground but useless in shops!

Would recomend it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->